Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sbf type of combo but how have you guys monintor o2 reading because its telling me its supper damn rich at 2.5 on methonal setup..Egt and plug reading tell me something else 1000-1100temp..what would cause this?? Is it because its only getting reading from 1 cylinder when a collector gets it from all 4??

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Fat motor is a happy motor lean eats parts. never rely on o2's. What heat range plugs? EFI or mechanical injection?

·
Registered
17,137 Posts
sbf type of combo but how have you guys monintor o2 reading because its telling me its supper damn rich at 2.5 on methonal setup..Egt and plug reading tell me something else 1000-1100temp..what would cause this?? Is it because its only getting reading from 1 cylinder when a collector gets it from all 4??
Try 3K rpm and above. Gotta fill the tube.
But as always said, the plug don’t lie.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Cheap way is to install bungs in all tubes and move sensor around. We do this on or NA engine with 2 o2 sensors, takes a few passes to get the individual correction right, but once we have the correction setup then you can use the 1 sensor reading as a reference. The reading from 1 hole in itself is sort of useless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts