Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right Journalism ^ | 06.30.2020 | Natalie Dagenhardt

Provo police are searching for a man who shot the driver of an SUV that sped through a crowd of protesters Monday night.

The man, drove himself to Utah Valley Hospital, according to police.

A group protesting police brutality had gathered at the intersection of University Avenue and Center Street on Monday evening.

The victim, a 60-year-old Provo resident, remained hospitalized Tuesday but was “stable,” according to police. The man was not part of the protest or counter-protest that had been going on, but was just driving in the area, said Provo Police Sgt. Nisha King.

The victim was driving a white SUV on University Avenue and was attempting to turn onto Center Street when a group of protestors began “crowding around the vehicle. A male protester ran to the SUV on the passenger side, pointed a handgun at (the) driver and shot one round through the window,” according to a synopsis of the incident by Provo Deputy Police Chief John Guyerman.

Zoomed in and slowed down video clearly shows rioters pull a gun and shoot into the truck before it attempts to escape.

Video below:

As the SUV is speeding away, the gunman ran after the vehicle and fired a second-round that went through the rear passenger window, according to police.

After the shooting, the video shows the gunman then “conceals the firearm and continues to protest,” Guyerman said. “This same protester later approached another vehicle at 500 North and University Avenue, striking and breaking the window with the handgun.”

Video below:

Another video of the incident:

Screen images from the enhanced zoom video shows the shooter in a green hat and facemask and the muzzle flash as he fired at the driver:

The police are searching for this terrorist, let’s make him famous by executing him for attempted murder!

·
Gremlin Hunter
3,693 Posts
Cops need to provide overwatch from the rooftops. That was an assassination attempt.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,619 Posts
Hey retards don't play in the roads

Reactions: oletrux and codycr6

·
Registered
535 Posts
I wonder why the gunman felt obligated to shoot a random stranger? Hope he is caught & reformed.

By reformed I mean cremated after death.

·
Registered
14,246 Posts
Where were the police? When the mayor and Chief of Police are sworn in they take an oath that specifically says they will protect law abiding citizens from criminal mobs like this. This was NOT a protest, they attacked the SUV, they swarmed to it with malicious intent. They wanted to kill the truck and the driver. In their rage they would have flipped it over, set it on fire and roasted alive the driver unless they put more bullets into him.
I have no doubt the official city reaction would have been entirely different if the driver had returned fire in self defense. I'll bet he would be chained to his hospital bed under arrest right now.
It might be time that militias and vigilantes return, if the police are more interested in politics than keeping the peace thru law & order. This is a problem whose solution will not be achieved thru the ballot box, this will need physical action.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,619 Posts
I am starting to doubt the heartfelt sorrow in these so called peaceful protesters .

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Hopefully the injured American citizen /civilian heals up from this terrorist attack...
This video needs put on every single new media possible. Why a yone would stop for a mob like that is beyond me..
Between the bieos of smashed windows and body panels to the now attempted murder...
If you are confronted with a scenario like this you had better just drive thru it from the start . You stop you die is the lesson that was taught , and the Democrats are ok with it.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Anyone else thinking this BLM Black Lives Matter insurgency that began roughly six-months ago and got really moving with George Floyd is seriously detouring "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,687 Posts
Look at all those race traitors. Kill them all.

·
Mother Hen
50,039 Posts
I saw this video this morning. I don't think anyone should have to slow or stop for a group of protestors that surround their vehicle, even if that means running over them. It has to be terrifying when a mob out of control acts like that. I hope they find the shooter.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I saw this video this morning. I don't think anyone should have to slow or stop for a group of protestors that surround their vehicle, even if that means running over them. It has to be terrifying when a mob out of control acts like that. I hope they find the shooter.
Some kook standing on my car's hood, might just as well be standing on my dick, 'cause that's how fucking pissed I'd get.
Replacing a hood after some idiot jumped on it is easily $1,500+ in a heartbeat.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts