Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is picking one of these up tomorrow from the local gun shop. Looks very similar to a Sig P226 only it has the ambidextrous slide catch/decocker controls and ambidextrous magazine release. He paid $400 for it and at that price he couldn't pass it up.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
I have 2 of the original Yugo versions[CZ99], made a couple decades back. There have been several incarnations of that since, including the EZ9. Mine are every bit as well made and accurate as my SIG pistols.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice gun. Yeah my dad is a Sig guy, he used to have a P226 and currently has a P220 and wanted another P226 to just take to the range, but when he seen the Zastava EZ9 was about $600 cheaper he figured he'd give it a try.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we took it to the range today and put 300 rounds through it. No malfunctions at all, has a very nice smooth trigger pull with little recoil thanks to the fact that it has some weight to it like a Sig and we had some nice tight groups with it. Overall, it's an awesome gun for the money!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice! It does favor the German police P6/P225 9mm Sig. Most of the European pistols are well made and intended for use, not show, so they are usually reliable.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! It does favor the German police P6/P225 9mm Sig. Most of the European pistols are well made and intended for use, not show, so they are usually reliable.
Yeah the one guy at this gun show that we went to says he heard that they have even been tested to fire under water which is pretty cool. The Serbian Military and police use them as well as some other countries from what I found so they must be good enough for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts