Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having an issue with Youtube and everytime I get on youtube to watch a video it just shows "Error occured Try again Later". I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe and it worked for about two hours and then it went right back to showing the error. Has anyone else had this issue and how did you fix it? I tried everything and then googled how to fix it with no results. Thanks

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Works just fine for me.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just discovered a new error. Yahoo.is my homepage and when I open my browser (Firefox) it flashes the Yahoo! logo in the top left corner then goes blank. Damn this shit is pissing me off. I have spent all my free time for the last three days trying to fix this damn issue and have gotten no where. :confused::mad::smt076

·
Registered
237 Posts
Just discovered a new error. Yahoo.is my homepage and when I open my browser (Firefox) it flashes the Yahoo! logo in the top left corner then goes blank. Damn this shit is pissing me off. I have spent all my free time for the last three days trying to fix this damn issue and have gotten no where. :confused::mad::smt076
I had the same problem after upgrading to the new adobe flash player. Uninstall your current version and go back to the previous version. Turn off auto update on your pc too. I did find that youtube would work with internet explorer and the new version. If you prefer firefox then downgrade adobe.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well finally got it working but had to set one of my settings on Firefox to administrator so now every time I open it you have to click the box to continue. I will uninstall/reinstall everything tomorrow and see if it will work.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Install Chrome. All your problems will go away.
One of the fixes that I found on google was to install Chrome but it still wouldn't work. This is what happens when my 17 month old little girl got a hold of the computer for 5 minutes while I was cooking. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts