Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because of the passing of my Father in Law. To fill some you in if you didn't know on Friday when I was enroute to ADRL @ MIR I got a call that they thought he may have had a stroke (my wife said there was no need for me to sit in a hospital waiting room and to go on with my day ........ still not thinking it was life threatining ...... he was a tough old bird) Well right after I got the LIVE Feed up down there I got a call that he was being rushed into Emergency surgery. I was gonna pack up and head home and my wife called me and said there was nothing I could do and to stay there ..... 3+ hours from my house without Friday Beach Traffic (he had a massive stroke and heart attack)................. YaDa YaDa I get home at 3:30 am Saturday and don't get much if any sleep and at 1:30pm Saturday we take him off Life Support and he passes away a few minutes later. I was to be at Englishtown on Saturday to shoot some feature Promo's for Nate's new show 1320X with the 10.5 guys ................. at this point I had no intention of going. My family all said I should go as "Dad" would be pissed that I didn't handle "Business" so I went up and I'm glad I did........ still having No Sleep I got home last night at 10pm............ This morning I am going to make Funeral Arangements for him............ and the reallity has set in on my wife and I don't want to leave her alone today.................... Now the reason why I wrote this Book is "Dad" Friday morning was fine and just reading the Newspaper............ So make sure today to tell your Family you Love them because you never know when GOD will call you(or them) home................... So thats why YWN won't be doing a LIVE Feed from ATCO Today I think you all will understand

·
Registered
344 Posts
Jimmy - our deepest sympathy & condolences to you and your wife.
Bill, Sue & Billy

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
So sorry to hear that Jimmy. I'll say a prayer for you and your family, I think everyone on here will agree missing YWN today will be ok.
Chris

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Take care of your family jimmy- just take care of your wife see needs you right now- deepest sympathy from the canada family

·
ALL MOTOR BITCHES !
2,456 Posts
Our deepest sympathy & condolences to you and your family Jimmy.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Sorry for your loss.:(

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Family First....Please except our sincerest condolences....

the Blake family.

·
LEADING THE FREAK PARADE!
2,445 Posts
Deffinatly Family FIRST. Sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Prayers sent. GODSPEED

1 - 20 of 60 Posts