1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Fastest growing city in the entire US.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Well.......a nearby town (not MY town) is the Hop capital of the world. This area produces 75 percent of the nations Hop crop, and 25 percent of the WORLD.
Also a buttload of apples,
That’s pretty incredible if you thing about it.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
New Egypt Speedway, then there's this supercharger company that's pretty badass.

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,169 Posts
In the 1970's it was the biggest tobacco market in the country.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Largest Naval installation in the world.

Most speed traps.

A "world class" beach where no locals want to go.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
serial killer I went to high school with(actually road the bus, and hung out with him every day from 1st grade till 8th)
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=5q0LXdO-C8Kr5wLqqYuIBQ&q=chris+kornberger&oq=chris+kornbe&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0l2j0i22i30.207.4373..5332...6.0..0.137.1675.15j4......0....1..gws-wiz.....6..35i39j0i131j0i67j0i10j0i20i263j0i3.UvFHfaieKTA

on a positive note, the majority of professional Philadelphia athletes who have families(not the younger guys who still party) end up in my town, or the one next to us.

·
Registered
8,998 Posts
Raised in Edison NJ....... Home of Thomas Edison, Camp Kilmer, Raritan Center, Kin Buc (toxic dump) and some very bad cops who "tarnish the badges" of the good ones.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Taunton MA

"The silver city"

Reed and barton silver and Fb Rodgers silver
made all types of fancy silversmith stuff from plates to dishes even silver olympic medals at one time .......at least im told

these factories are all gone and reed and barton is now a name on stuff made in china i think

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,602 Posts
Wonder woman lives here
jerrod from subway lived here
A lot of the Colts and pacers players live here
Whitest police force ever
cobblestone main street

1 - 20 of 157 Posts