Administrator
136,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
136,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Short Ford!
I'm not gonna do that.. but the article is correct.. if we hit a recession and/or gas prices spike.. they are gonna have a lot of troubles on their hands.. let's hope neither of them happen..

·
A Fine Example For Others
36,552 Posts
[Ayush is a financial blogger and a swing trader. He has roughly four years of experience covering the U.S. stock market and has consistently featured on Tip Ranks' list of top performing bloggers. He is based out of Indore, India and is also managing the portfolios of several local retail clients. You can follow him on Twitter @TraderBased or email him on [email protected]]

That's all I needed to know.

·
Western North Carolina
17,240 Posts
Henryfloored in 3 2 1 to give you guys a lashing... Just as soon as he gets done beatin o....eerr praying to edsel...
OOOH you are all soooo busted...……………………………………...LMAO!!!! :p :LOL: :D

·
Registered
12,623 Posts
Henryfloored in 3 2 1 to give you guys a lashing... Just as soon as he gets done beatin o....eerr praying to edsel...
Henry just had a meltdown here on YB. I think he may have sent himself into the corner for a spell.

·
Administrator
136,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[Ayush is a financial blogger and a swing trader. He has roughly four years of experience covering the U.S. stock market and has consistently featured on Tip Ranks' list of top performing bloggers. He is based out of Indore, India and is also managing the portfolios of several local retail clients. You can follow him on Twitter @TraderBased or email him on [email protected]]

That's all I needed to know.
Hater!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Then that G-code feller will be in here calling Monty names because he mentioned a recession.... 😆

·
42,976 Posts
The last decade was a difficult one for the automaker as it lagged behind its competitors in terms of innovation.

Attempts To Reduce Dependence On F-150 Profits Seem To Be Failing
Ford has been pushing to shake off its ‘one-trick pony’ tag and diversify profits by expanding into new markets. The company recently announced its fourth-quarter results, which showed a 1% annual decline in domestic sales. It also sold 3% fewer vehicles than in 2018.

Ford’s sales nosedived 26% in 2019, marking the third consecutive annual decline. The company had reported declines of 6% and 38% in 2017 and 2018, respectively. Ford expects the trend of declining volume to continue in 2020

·
47,148 Posts
LOL!

Ford runs deep in Monty's head.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts