Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was asked of me earlier this morning, if my name is Steve why do they call me Kenny? The simple.reason is, bad shit tends to happen to me and there was a period of time where I got hurt a lot. My friends started calling me Kenny , like Kenny from South Park because no matter how serious I was injured, I always recovered quickly. Eventually it spiralled out of control and my full nickname became The Good Dr Kenny Uh Huh Yeah Yeah Mofuckin Hopkins. Most of that came from long nights of booting in my early 20's. Theycallmekenny became my name on YB because I was whacked on dilauded and oxycontin after my most serious injury and in my head it worked at the time.

So now that that long winded story is over, how did you get your nickname ?

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
My wife has a couple for me like" oh my God" and" the eighth wonder of the world". Really I got stuck with the nickname Omar in high school. My first job my bosses coked out brother kept forgetting my name the first day and called me Omar. Alot of cars guys hung around and it stuck. That was 1988 and lots of car guys probably still have no clue what my name really is.

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what you mean about people not knowing your real name. My gf didn't know if I was Kenny or Steve for the first month she knew me.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Sarge or Paw Paw. Sarge from 20+ years of military and Paw Paw from being one of the older of our group of friends and having 3 grandchildren.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Stew my last name is Stewart, at the track they call me Mighty Whitey, white race car white Suburban too pull it and white hair.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Bacarty is a combo of my firts name and last name
Uncle Bam because brandon is too hard for kids to say and BAM are my intials...(well actually my g-parents named me bam when there were 2 brandon's in the family)
Asshole, well self explained

·
Registered
203 Posts
I was building big inch Harley's for years and kept putting bigger and bigger stroker motors into them. I'd go riding with my crew and they'd run about 150 miles between filling up on our runs. Me, I'd drop a gear, power off ahead of them, and stop at all the gas stations in between because I got half the mileage they would.

Hence the name I was dubbed with. My bikes are always known as Flying GasCan's.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Lil John Because my father and I share the same name..... so it was a pretty easy thing when everybody called him Big John. Plus hes 2 inches taller and about 45 pounds bigger than me and im 6'1 380.

·
RED ROCKET
8,633 Posts
big will...happened when some friends saw me fuckin this chick...either they saw my dick or because she was a fat ass..

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I had a nickname when I was younger, didnt care for it and it went away. Now people just call me Dan since its my name. My nickname as a kid was "fry guy". It was in relation to me being burned from my waist to my neck when a gas can blew up on me. Happy that one is gone, it used to get me into a ton of fights.

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
(Wildman) Not sure why they call me that as I am a very mellow guy!!!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts