Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Damm I bet that's a handful on the street!

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
i have a very hard time believing that a 30 year old design offenhauser intake will move enough air for 780 inches, let alone 1100 horse power let alone on a stock bore space block....... and even if it did, it sure as shit was not on those tires haha.

Im calling bullshit without further proof.

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,168 Posts
i have a very hard time believing that a 30 year old design offenhauser intake will move enough air for 780 inches, let alone 1100 horse power let alone on a stock bore space block....... and even if it did, it sure as shit was not on those tires haha.

x2...

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
Just try to imagine what that thing would do with a junkyard ls in it ..... at least twice as fast ! FordSux:

·
Registered
7,024 Posts

And that scoop is gay as shit

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Just try to imagine what that thing would do with a junkyard ls in it ..... at least twice as fast ! FordSux:
It would be 1/10th of the price

·
AVAST
1,350 Posts
scoop kills it. horrible

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
It could be 780. Notice the huge spacer under the intake.
With what bore and stroke considering its a stock bore space block? That intake has the center bolt for each pair of intake ports and unless they did a hell of a job making it fit a 5.2 or something block, its a stock bore space with makes 780 unobtainable.

·
AVAST
1,350 Posts
idk, looks to me like theres either a billet adapter or the heads are billet and most likely machined to accept standard spaced manifolds. but those are some janky hood latches. is that tube just welded to some all thread?

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
With what bore and stroke considering its a stock bore space block? That intake has the center bolt for each pair of intake ports and unless they did a hell of a job making it fit a 5.2 or something block, its a stock bore space with makes 780 unobtainable.

mike that intyake is on a really thick spacer so it may not be a 4.8 block...

and the scoop is ugly, all that money and they couldn't come up with something better................

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

Maybe they used that old assed intake just to win bets from folks saying not 780....lol

·
Long Live The King
105,084 Posts

maybe that's why the 780" only makes 1,100 hp = 1.41 hp per cube.
That's just a joke with good parts.

Stupid project anyway... I'd take the red 512bbi in the background of the one picture.

·
Long Live The King
105,084 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts

Donovan AL block with a 12" deck 4.65X4.65X5.75X.7856X8=781 that's at 4.84 bore space GM
I have worked on 800 cid 4.84 cid engs.
Tommy

1 - 20 of 64 Posts