Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
You need to learn to read!! I mentioned nothing about race in my reply because it was irrelevant!! The quote was directly from the article.
Still, NO REASON TO KILL ANYONE. Geez pal it's like talking to brick wall with you the wall is smarter.

·
T/S 368E
29,150 Posts

AGAIN, despicable, and this country is over!!!
The POS liberals ignore anything that isn't part of their con job scheme to loot money from imbeciles & weak minded losers!!!!

I haven't heard a word about this, what a disgusting way to die, murdered by a POS animal for having normal intelligence!!!

All lives should matter, a criminal resisting arrest not so much!!!!

Reactions: 007dragracer

·
Registered
15,261 Posts
no need to kill over dumb shit like this

According to the victim’s family, the shooting started over some racially charged language. The victim, Jessica Doty Whitaker, leaves behind a little boy.
“She shouldn’t have lost her life. She’s got a 3-year-old son she loved dearly,” said her fiance Jose Ramirez.
According to Ramirez, he and the victim and two other people were hanging out along the canal when someone in their group used a slang version of the N-word. That word prompted a confrontation by a group of strangers. During a brief argument, Ramirez claims the suspect’s group shouted Black Lives Matter and either Whitaker or someone in her group replied that All Lives Matter.
Eventually the two sides separated because they realized they were both armed. The groups then fist bumped and walked away from each other.
However, minutes later Ramirez claims the killer opened fire from a nearby bridge and ran away.

never trust a stinking nigger

Reactions: 423Kevin

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Rubber lips ,You kind of left out what you wanted to to change narrative . FUCK YOU . Go back to Mooncricket Ville and sniff asses

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
never trust a stinking nigger
I'll add to that. Never do business with a nigger, avoid the nigger at all costs. They are a violent, low intellect,sub-species, and should be treated as such. You will gain absolutely nothing, interacting with a nigger, much like you would with an insect!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts