Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yes, it's TRUE..... I have inherited a MUSTANG. lol. This is what it was..... It's completly gutted right now.... Had been sanded to be re-painted........

When I'm done it will be beautiful and I decided I'm going to do most of it so I can finally learn about cars and how the engines work.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have alot of choices me to make now on things I really don't know about...... Turbo, Nitrous.... have alot to learn and think about !

Tires, OMG.... just alot. It will be a while.

·
having fun
31,274 Posts

Yes, it's TRUE..... I have inherited a MUSTANG. lol. This is what it was..... It's completly gutted right now.... Had been sanded to be re-painted........

When I'm done it will be beautiful and I decided I'm going to do most of it so I can finally learn about cars and how the engines work.

wanna trade that white cowl hood for a taller one?

i wanna downsize!! i cant see over it on the street

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
That's a good platform to start with. I'd go N/A for now until you get some seat time. Turbo or nitrous might be a bit much to start with out the gate.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL... Think I'll stick with mine unless I decide to get something different and if so...... you're more then welcome to it.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's a good platform to start with. I'd go N/A for now until you get some seat time. Turbo or nitrous might be a bit much to start with out the gate.
Well I don't have to USE it right..... even though it's set up, it doesn't mean I need to actually use it?

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
I hope you have deep pockets, I'd say stay N/A since you have a kid(s) & other expenses, But then again i don't know what kind of income you're bringing home
Good luck & have fun

I have alot of choices me to make now on things I really don't know about...... Turbo, Nitrous.... have alot to learn and think about !

Tires, OMG.... just alot. It will be a while.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Well I don't have to USE it right..... even though it's set up, it doesn't mean I need to actually use it?

If you're anything like the rest of us, if it's there you'll use lol...

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
Hey Nicole...if you have any questions let me know...I can help out here...

I would start with a cage if it doesn't have one (can't see the pic at work :( ) go Twins 80's...hmmm, Color (Def Blue...Candy Blue with a pearl coat...that way it changes color in the lighting. hmmm...

You have alot of fun ahead of you!

Congrats!

1 - 20 of 324 Posts