Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Butch
8,208 Posts
One thing is, I don't like ANY in Washington/Government, However the country fell off the cliff BEFORE Obama and Obama said "He was going to pull it back" but the issue is, it gets worse as your trying to fix it

Its kind of like Top Fuel, it takes 1000 feet to get there, but 1300 to stop it, then bring it back up 2300 feet.

Same thing with the Country, it went down fast over 6-8 years when Busch was in (Not all his fault, just Government in general) and just like the Top Fuel car, it is going to take all that time and more to just make it stable again. If it took 8 years to go down, It is going to take 10-12 years to make it stable. The only way this is going to happen is three or four President terms, and since that won't happen with one man, it is going to take President's working together and taking the same action to pull the system UP, or else you have to start over every 4 or 8 years, as they won't be on the same plan/way of pulling it up

I knew this was true before Obama got in, I will say I voted for him, but I knew he was in over his head when he said "He would pull the country up", He can not be in office long enough to do so

The real problem is THE PEOPLE, Yes, Myself and everyone else along with China

·
Registered
12,487 Posts

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Same thing with the Country, it went down fast over 6-8 years when Busch was in (Not all his fault, just Government in general) and just like the Top Fuel car, it is going to take all that time and more to just make it stable again. If it took 8 years to go down,

I knew this was true before Obama got in, I will say I voted for him, but I knew he was in over his head when he said "He would pull the country up", He can not be in office long enough to do so

The real problem is THE PEOPLE, Yes, Myself and everyone else along with China
You just proved again that Obama voters are stupid.
The economy was booming in the Bush years until Democrats took control of the house and senate in Jan 2007......4% unemployment in the Bush years isn't going down fast.......

So you knew he was unfit for the job and voted for him anyway..........you're right people like you are definitely the problem.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
The economy was booming in the Bush years until Democrats took control of the house and senate in Jan 2007......4% unemployment in the Bush years isn't going down fast.......

So you knew he was unfit for the job and voted for him anyway..........you're right people like you are definitely the problem.

Yeah, booming by the product of Clinton's dumbass idea that banks could finance a home for anyone even if they couldn't afford it. That's a large part of what started the downward spiral and it began way before Obummer took office.

And post this crap in the political section next time O.P.!

·
Butch
8,208 Posts

That is your opinion and your allowed to have your opinion. If you typing on a computer, or have a TV, WE ARE THE PROBLEM. Everything is made out of the USA and then they find out its not the best way, then move back to USA, THEY SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY FOR ALL HEALTH CARE/UNEMPLOYMENT THEY CAUSED THE NATION (YES WE, THE PEOPLE, YOU & ME & EVERYONE ELSE) TO SPEND BY MOVING MANUFACTURING OUT OF THE USA AND CAUSING HIGHER UNEMPLOYMENT ETC

The health care is really stupid, My aunt can pay for her health care, $500+ a month, She has had MS for years. Now she has been in a car accident, and they kicked her off the insurance because the MS flared up from the accident, now no insurance will take her EXCEPT GOVERNMENT INSURANCE which is done through THE SAME BLUE CROSS, yet she pays $200 now, and she herself has said "Why kick me off it to pay half the price for the same thing?" and she is CORRECT

·
THREAD KILLER
5,135 Posts
If you must post this political stuff how about posting a plausible solution instead of bitching and whining about the current situation.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
If you must post this political stuff how about posting a plausible solution instead of bitching and whining about the current situation.

Correct, here's my proposal.

Take a bulldozer and tear down D.C., and Wall Street.

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Correct, here's my proposal.

Take a bulldozer and tear down D.C., and Wall Street.
As much as you hate Wall Street--tearing it down will only make the problem worst beyond belief. there needs to be a plan that can rein in the B.S. risk taking that has a ripple effect on everyone not just the jerk making the buy/sell. Do it slowly as unemployment will creep up because of layoff's but at least put forth a plan. Also, personally have nothing against the salaries these guys make. They were WAY overpaid welll before the crisis and will continue to be WAY overpaid regardless of what the gov't does to try and stop it. We need to get back to a stock market that goes up and down due to economic and social forces rather trading forces, computer leveraging, hedge fund manipulation etc.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Voting the current regime out will be a start to correct the situation.

Wrong, you will just vote in exact copies of the same crooks you voted out. The money that was paid to those crooks, to buy votes and favors will be paid to the new bunch as well. And the guys you vote in will forget all about you once they step through the door and park their fat ass in their new seat.

The problem is the system, not the elected officials.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts