Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
fake noises but still gross.............. ive seen a few shithouses that looked like he was there also........

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts

Thanks for sharing that,,,TLW

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
LOL, and I'm going to be the dork to tell you...which I learned last night watching "Around the world in 80 ways" with dennis anderson and boston rob, they were in africa, in a canoe crossing hippo infested water...they explained the hippos swim and shit in the water...like the video, usinf their tail to slosh it up and distribute it better...to mark their territory.

Kinda makes sense in an obvious way...I mean, would you want to go into someones house if the guy shit all over the place?? LOL

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
LOL, and I'm going to be the dork to tell you...which I learned last night watching "Around the world in 80 ways" with dennis anderson and boston rob, they were in africa, in a canoe crossing hippo infested water...they explained the hippos swim and shit in the water...like the video, usinf their tail to slosh it up and distribute it better...to mark their territory.

Kinda makes sense in an obvious way...I mean, would you want to go into someones house if the guy shit all over the place?? LOL
And the fish follow them around eating the shit...course this is Africa. I'm just saying!!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I'm at a party rit now, and showed this too everyone and they're dying lauging, I think the girl who had the most too drink just pissed herself, LOL, thanks for the post!!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I'm at a party rit now, and showed this too everyone and they're dying lauging, I think the girl who had the most too drink just pissed herself, LOL, thanks for the post!!
This is the bullet so I have to say it, Pictures or it didn't happen..

Keith

1 - 14 of 14 Posts