Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I got plenty of guns and ammo, so you don't hear me crying.
Same here. But we don't need this going any further than it is.

Osama should put half as much effort into getting the economy straightened out and the decifit reduced without taking half of your paycheck as he is putting into disarming Americans.

His brothers in Egypt and Africa are having a ball while we fight it out here.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...dnap-8-foreigners-at-algerian-gas-1052027220/

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...-entire-family-to-15-years-for-converting-to/

Meanwhile in Iran, engineers are installing nuclear warheads on missles.......we all hope their not. Maybe Osama is.

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Sizeable Member
7,762 Posts
got your panties all in a bunch this week. I LOVE WATCHING YOU GUYS CRY................:p:smt097
So basically you're saying that BO and his boys are doing a great job and we should have 100% faith in him? The gov't is doing a great job and would never lie or steal from us? They would never manipulate an event or situation to promote their own agenda? That's reassuring. I'll definitely sleep better tonight knowing that.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,788 Posts
I used to have a lot of guns but lost them in a boating accident. Could Obaamy buy me some new ones? Kinda like a Obammy phone?

·
Registered
16,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So basically you're saying that BO and his boys are doing a great job and we should have 100% faith in him? The gov't is doing a great job and would never lie or steal from us? They would never manipulate an event or situation to promote their own agenda? That's reassuring. I'll definitely sleep better tonight knowing that.
i could give a flying fuck, i dont even own a gun. but listening to you bunch of paranoid lunatics makes me want to get one to defend myself from gun owners, not criminals

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.