Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The driver who was stopped and unable to get out of her car during a protest Thursday evening on the way home from a grocery run said she is certain those who threatened her do not represent the Black Lives Matter movement.

“These were violent, young, mean kids,” Deb Newton said of her ordeal, which played out on Blount Street. “I was terrified about them being on top of my car like that and as aggressive as they were.”

Newton said she got out of her car to get protesters to move, and that police officers who watched the exchange offered little help.

“The criminal justice system is here, and officers are here to make sure that people do not take the law into their own hands," Newton said. "I was forced – coming from the grocery store – to defend myself. It was insane.”

“These people were not peaceful," Newton said. "In my experience, they were physically violent. And I don’t know what they were about. They were not the Black Lives Matter people, because I support them.

"I am one of the lawyers who took a knee at the courthouse in solidarity after the killing of George Floyd ... but let me tell you something: When you start acting violent, there is no excuse, and I don’t agree with law enforcement officers not protecting citizens when that happens. There is a line and that crosses the line.”

(Excerpt) Read more at wral.com ...

Sometimes the red pill doesn't work. There's more at the link including photos of 20 BLM "protestors" that were arrested Thursday. Do you notice anything odd about them?...HINT....Seems to be mighty white and FEMALE!...Do you think there is a REPUBLICAN VOTER in this bunch that should have been dispatched on the spot?

·
Registered
218 Posts
The whole thing, like corona, is a chance to act out on others without retribution. Look how power hungry corona has made politicians. The little people are using Floyd in the same way but on a localized scale.

·
aka old_shoe
16,683 Posts
It 'dem white peoples what causes all the problems...

·
Registered
426 Posts
The driver who was stopped and unable to get out of her car during a protest Thursday evening on the way home from a grocery run said she is certain those who threatened her do not represent the Black Lives Matter movement.

“These were violent, young, mean kids,” Deb Newton said of her ordeal, which played out on Blount Street. “I was terrified about them being on top of my car like that and as aggressive as they were.”

Newton said she got out of her car to get protesters to move, and that police officers who watched the exchange offered little help.

“The criminal justice system is here, and officers are here to make sure that people do not take the law into their own hands," Newton said. "I was forced – coming from the grocery store – to defend myself. It was insane.”

“These people were not peaceful," Newton said. "In my experience, they were physically violent. And I don’t know what they were about. They were not the Black Lives Matter people, because I support them.

"I am one of the lawyers who took a knee at the courthouse in solidarity after the killing of George Floyd ... but let me tell you something: When you start acting violent, there is no excuse, and I don’t agree with law enforcement officers not protecting citizens when that happens. There is a line and that crosses the line.”

Sometimes the red pill doesn't work. There's more at the link including photos of 20 BLM "protestors" that were arrested Thursday. Do you notice anything odd about them?...HINT....Seems to be mighty white and FEMALE!...Do you think there is a REPUBLICAN VOTER in this bunch that should have been dispatched on the spot?

Inbreeding at it's worst.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts

Niggas,Wiggers and faggots. All need to be shot and put out of their misery.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Government schools of propaganda

Reactions: GLHS60

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Would make a whole lot of sense that the majority of these pictured are all on the BLM payroll$

·
Registered
25,139 Posts
Bunch of underachievers right there.

Reactions: Hollow65

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,594 Posts
Freaks' and geeks

Reactions: Hollow65
1 - 18 of 18 Posts