Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum , but not new to cooking........personally and competitively.

I have just spent the last three hrs scrolling through some of these threads and have thoroughly enjoyed what I have been able to find.

Even picked up some great ideas and terminology I've never heard of.

We have foil wrapped our brisket , pork butts and ribs forever and I had never heard the term Texas crutch for it.

Keep up the fine work and I'll try to add some value along the way myself( if that's even possible)

·
Long Live The King
100,311 Posts
The guy has been here for a month, has started 1 thread and feels the need to use " Niggas" in the title

Yellowbullet at it's finest.

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And just for future reference...........how many posts or years wasted posting on a forum must one spend before he or she is allowed to speak ones mind or say what they want on here???

I see your sitting around 45 thousand posts, does that make you the grand pubah of old yeller? And if so , is there a secret decoder ring I must buy or handshake I must learn to be in compliance?

·
Long Live The King
100,311 Posts
I just didn't think that " fly white guy" had the same ring to it or was near as endearing.
It's interesting what adjectives you find endearing. Yep Yellowbullet at it's finest

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
It's interesting what adjectives you find endearing. Yep Yellowbullet at it's finest
I used an adjective??????

Yep, skipping English class when you stood have been studying........at it's finest.

Now had I said , pompous ass ,shit talkin nigga , I could see where you might say adjectives were used.

Now about that decoder ring, where do I get one homey???

·
Registered
21,079 Posts

Yep, skipping English class when you stood have been studying........at it's finest.

Now had I said , pompous ass ,shit talkin nigga , I could see where you might say adjectives were used.

Bwahahaa!

·
Long Live The King
100,311 Posts

First of all, I was working off of "Fly white Guy ". Is "fly" an adjective? or is "fly white guy" a noun ?

Secondly, it has been 30 years since I've done sentence structure so I'm a bit rusty, your title: " You niggas can cook!!! " If memory serves " you" is a pronoun, if "niggas" is then just a noun well then I'm wrong, I was looking at it as an adjective:
a word or phrase naming an attribute, added to or grammatically related to a noun to modify or describe it.

but if I'm wrong then thanks of the correction.

As far as a decoder ring ... ? There aren't any. I was just reflecting on your use of a word that a very small sub-set of people actually use. And you were obviously comfortable with using it.

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It took you all day to look that shit up in your old grammar school English books???

Ok, and thanks for going to the effort of trying to correct your mistake and put it in Gcode speak so you would feel better about getting schooled by a very small subset member of society!!!

I may be new here, but I'm not new at being a smart ass in kind when the pompous police arrive in a thread.......so,sorry I offended.

And ps.......you may have meant to say something, or thought you implied something, but we can only read what you actually DID SAY.
So before you jump on the newbie as some 45 thousand post playground bully on YB just because I'm the newbie, you may want to check yourself.

I typed a general slang term that many people use to address their friends( white or black)..............what are friends you ask????

To be continued.........

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First of all, I was working off of "Fly white Guy ". Is "fly" an adjective? or is "fly white guy" a noun ?

Secondly, it has been 30 years since I've done sentence structure so I'm a bit rusty, your title: " You niggas can cook!!! " If memory serves " you" is a pronoun, if "niggas" is then just a noun well then I'm wrong, I was looking at it as an adjective:
a word or phrase naming an attribute, added to or grammatically related to a noun to modify or describe it.

As far as a decoder ring ... ? There aren't any. I was just reflecting on your use of a word that a very small sub-set of people actually use. And you were obviously comfortable with using it.
And if you were indeed working off of fly white guy( fly being the adjective), then why even make the next ( and secondly) paragraph to say you were looking at niggas as an adjective???

That's a neat trick...........can you eat or drink out of both sides of your mouth too???

·
Long Live The King
100,311 Posts
It took you all day to look that shit up in your old grammar school English books???

Nope,

From 6:30 this morning I've driven 370 miles, visited two jobs sites and answered about 25 business emails.

·
Long Live The King
100,311 Posts
And if you were indeed working off of fly white guy( fly being the adjective), then why even make the next ( and secondly) paragraph to say you were looking at niggas as an adjective???

That's a neat trick...........can you eat or drink out of both sides of your mouth too???
I was working with "fly white guy" with fly as the adjective, that doesn't mean you were.

No "tricks" about it.

I typed a general slang term that many people use to address their friends( white or black)..............what are friends you ask????
indeed a sub-set of people.

·
Sizeable Member
7,725 Posts
Why don't you homos go crack a beer, fire up your grills and cook something. You're not yourselves when you're hungry. :p

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Ok.......read your second paragraph in this post.

Did you not say you were looking at niggas being the adjective???

Just sayin..........whoops wrong thread.

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why don't you homos go crack a beer, fire up your grills and cook something. You're not yourselves when you're hungry. :p
My smoker is currently stuffed full of some cheap cut of meat from out west......was told it was tough, but have found that after smoking it for a couple days it's more full of bull shit than anything else.

Pretty tasty when you can get through all of that though.......and very satisfying.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts