Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had trouble with reception on the local channel satellite with my Dish network television. It is OK in the winter but when the leaves get on the tree's I loose the signal. Once again this spring the reception was fading. I figured I had three choices. One put a tower up and mount the dish on it, expensive and a lot of work. Cut the tree down, it is a damn nice hickory and I hate to loose it. Three pay a tree trimmer to climb and top the tree, very expensive.
In a fit of redneck brilliance I decided to SHOOT the limbs off. I selected my .270 and after 8 rounds I had the two offending limbs folded over. See before and after.
I AM A REDNECK!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hope you knew where the misses were going to land a mile or so down range and that nobody could get hit by a stray round.

Yes sir, you qualify for a Redneck Card.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hope you knew where the misses were going to land a mile or so down range and that nobody could get hit by a stray round.
The backdrop is wooded and or farm land for 1 1/2 to 2 miles so it's all good

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
A 308 works real good also..

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,087 Posts
Wonder how many people you killed in the next county????
kinda what i was thinkin ... ever see that episode of csi where they arested a guy that was shooting blocks away and hit someone ? i know i know its tv , but still you never know

·
Yellow Mullet
7,576 Posts
Dude, there looks like there is enough trees, you shouldn't miss having one tree. Cut the bitch down and have some firewood.

·
King of all Assclowns
11,285 Posts
I think i got mine when i was in high school lol. Me and a bunch of my dumbass friends poured gas around a full propane tank and shot it with a .338 mag. it was kick ass til i realized one of em was on the ground out like a light, the valve blew off and caught him on the side of the head. He was lucky it didnt hit in square, if it had hit him it woulda killed him no doubt in my mind. Needless to say last time we did that shit lol

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Very redneck but atleast it was fun...

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Shit, another beer and a few more rounds and you'da had some firewood taboot......I love my 270 Short Mag :smt072

OH and you also might be a Redneck if your family tree doesn't fork :smt071

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dude, there looks like there is enough trees, you shouldn't miss having one tree. Cut the bitch down and have some firewood.
I love the big old hickory tree's though.
I do have alot of timber and I burn 4-5 cords a year. I only burn the dead tree's, I mark the dead standing tree's and that's the ones I burn.

Again on the safety thing, the backdrop is wooded and or farm land for 1 1/2 to 2 miles so it's all good

·
Registered
889 Posts
It has happened...last year or the year before at texas motor speedway a lady was hit in the arm while sitting in her RV by a .50 cal round. I dont think the shooter ever came forward.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts