Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no real words yet , he babbles like a drunken russian tho . haha ..... just turned 1 yr old last week ... 4 bottom teeth and 2 front uppers .... truely is amazing how fast he is growing

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
It's cool isn't it? I saw my son's first steps too..happened about 18 years ago but I remember like it was yesterday!

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
. . . wow, I was off by a mile, I was going to say an ice cube in your ass. LOL ;)

I still remember my kids first steps, my daughters first steps happened on a visit to San Fransisco, she's 23 years old now. My oldest son took his here at our house, he's 21 and my youngest son took his at my parents house and he's 18.

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Cool-that is super,

·
Registered
280 Posts
I was gonna say realizing I could walk like a tripod...But all kidding aside.....Watching your first born take their first steps is priceless. congradulations , there are a lot of steps left to be taken that
will make you proud too ! Enjoy them .

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
how many you got ?
we stopped @ 1 . i like toys !

boss told me this & holds true (unless you got lotsa cash)

1 kid & you can still go out to movies , vacation , race your car etc.. (and we do, sometimes spend 500.00 on a weekend)
2 kids will slow ya down
3 kids & you wont race no more , go out to eat as much , vacation, ETC....

cut my nuts & still having fun with my race car , boat , atv , golf cart 30 x 40 shop with car lift , 34' l/q trailer (thats stays in shop) blah blah blah GET THE PICTURE !!!!!!

plus we can still save some cash every week (150.00) into our savings
pay our bills
pay for sons college fund
have our 4 cars payed for

if our son needs something we can usually get it with in reason, he is a good kid , very respectful , smart (unlike me) been on honor roll 4 times , he is in 6th grade & is 12 now

was a pain in the ass when he was a baby , feedin , shitty diapers etc... but past 2 & its been all fun fun fun , love my son & my life !

keep up the good work dad ! enjoy

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone ..... we have just 1 so far , waiting till next year to go for another , if we have another boy thats it ... if we have a girl we may try for a 3rd ... but what ever happens happens ..... it really is something , the little guy well not little { 30" tall and 28ish lbs} haha .....he didnt even learn to crawl until 2 months ago then it all started to happen , crawling and teeth, he started to hold on to stuff and walk around for about 3-4 weeks already , and tonight he finally got the courage to let go and walk ....

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Congrats

I remember the first steps for both. I was working nights for the second one and got to spend alot of time with her.

I have 2 girls 2 and 5 and happy with that not going for a boy.

Last weekend they were fighting who was going for a ride in the car first. They just wanted to do wheelies.

Nothing like a 5 year old wanting a tech explination on a how the chute or the engine chiller works. Older one has been doing some things with me in the shop also.

Tim

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Thats Awesome man!!Mine is 11 months and i havent seen him do it yet......Cant Wait!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
congrats.

I have a 4yr old and a 1 1/2 yr old.

good times.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts