Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need some Yellowbullet.com bumper stickers and t shirts. monty you could sell them to help offset the cost of the site. But then you'll need a slogan to put on the sticker ???

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I'd wear one. I need a new shirt to wear. I'm wearing my Jeff Naiser shirt out. Hahahahahahaha...

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't wait to read all the slogan replys

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"My Other Ride Is Your Mom" The perfect sticker for any car. Make a nice shirt to wear to church too

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. Well is monty going to weigh in on this? we need some consent, he is such a big dog now after force and shu backed down from him that we will need to be aware of copyright infringement. :-D

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He will like that. Where is he. I'm leaving for milan in a hour or so and it looks like rain, so he might be home a little early

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
How about this???

Doncha think that Monty's head is big enough? If it gets any bigger hes gonna need 2 Duramax trucks one for the car & one for his head.

Bob

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was thinking that same thing. But with big dogs like Monty its not a big head its just that he is prepairing for the next big race with self motivation. :roll:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think he has been into those self help books.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
My bad, I thought you were going the other way with it. Like having Monty's car humping Gliddens car or something.

Bob

1 - 20 of 25 Posts