Yellow Bullet Forums banner

You know the question..

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
136,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The people who did not vote never got any.. :-D so it wouldn't be fair for them to vote on something they dont have a clue about..They're still wondering what the question is :smt017

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
The people who did not vote never got any.. :-D so it wouldn't be fair for them to vote on something they dont have a clue about..They're still wondering what the question is :smt017
:lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
136,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ken Cooper said:
All I gotta say is that women should have hair on their head and that's all!

The rest should be built for speed not comfort. 8)
Unlike me where I have no hair on my head and hair everywhere else.. LMFAO!!!!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
No hair at all or very little on top. And under no circumstances, what-so-ever, shall there ever be any hair where the action takes place. :lol:

·
Administrator
136,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
niceguy said:
No hair at all or very little on top. And under no circumstances, what-so-ever, shall there ever be any hair where the action takes place. :lol:
I guess you have also fallen victim to hair scabs the morning after... :-D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
and there is nothing worse than getting them caught in your mouth!!! :shock: :-D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Just use the string hanging between her legs to floss it out... :roll:
:shock: Now that is just flat out wrong!!!! It takes a "different" kind of person to enjoy that type of action. :lol:

·
Administrator
136,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dude don't sweat it.. Just pinch you nose and you will not taste it or smell it.. Amazing what two fingers and do... :shock: Besides I like looking in the mirror afterwards, sticking my tongue out and acting like Kiss.. Looks like the real thing but only with real blood..

The bad part is when you get a blood chunk in there.. You roll it in your mouth for a few seconds before chewing into it.. Then the blood flows...

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Dude don't sweat it.. Just pinch you nose and you will not taste it or smell it.. Amazing what two fingers and do... :shock: Besides I like looking in the mirror afterwards, sticking my tongue out and acting like Kiss.. Looks like the real thing but only with real blood..

The bad part is when you get a blood chunk in there.. You roll it in your mouth for a few seconds before chewing into it.. Then the blood flows...
:shock: That is the nastiest thing I've ever read. :-D Damn Monty..... didn't know you had actually tried this. LMFAO.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts