Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a Gent at work that thought because my hair is snow White and I'm soon to be 53 years old in Aug that I was over the hill ,old and he was going to kick my ass...... Well the old gray haired man kicked the dog shit straight out of him. Point blank.. The morall behind this story is just because you see someone who looks to be old and over the hill doesn't mean shit..

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Sounds like a pretty nice work environment you guys got there!

I wish we had lunchtime fights at work.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
I never won a fight. But then again I don't think I have lost either. I don't see winning being black and blue. I also think being on the ground not being able to get up would be a loser.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts
I never won a fight. But then again I don't think I have lost either. I don't see winning being black and blue. I also think being on the ground not being able to get up would be a loser.
FOR YOU TO WIN THE OTHER GUY HAS TO TAP OUT!

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Probably had my ass kicked a good 100 times or more. I have a speech impediment, so all through grade school it was a popular sport to kick my ass. Eventually I learned to defend myself, so I fared much better once I got into 6th grade.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
FOR YOU TO WIN THE OTHER GUY HAS TO TAP OUT!
Never had that happen.... Usually I stagger away and the other is on the ground still. Not much of a fighter. But will hold my own as a last resort...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Probably had my ass kicked a good 100 times or more. I have a speech impediment, so all through grade school it was a popular sport to kick my ass. Eventually I learned to defend myself, so I fared much better once I got into 6th grade.

That would be rough!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hell yeah I used to get my ass kicked on a regular basis by an old man...... And damn Dad knew how to do it right! LMAO!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts