Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, then, how do you mark something "sold" in the classifieds after 20 responses. I don't think anyone will see "sold" in the 21st post.

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts

·
Moderater
13,631 Posts
Post that it is sold and move on. No big deal everyone knows the rules. By next week your add will be at the bottom of the Atlantic.

True but in 6 months some jackass will PM you offering half what your asking....

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Post that it is sold and move on. No big deal everyone knows the rules. By next week your add will be at the bottom of the Atlantic.
The for sale section was setup at one time, to be in order by time posted, that way someone couldn't bump theirs back up if no one was interested.

Either way if they are to lazy to read the entire thread then cuss them out when they call...they'll start reading more thoroughly.

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
avast blocked it too!...
I normally look down at the links, but this time I let it slip!...
As soon as it blocked it, I looked down and went "D'oh"!... :cool:
Yeah me too, but can't do it on the phone...I felt like a jackass for falling for it, but it just said I was and never done anything

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,804 Posts
damn it switched to 5min..it used to bite me all the time..i would proof read my shit then be like shit..i fucked up the spelling and bam..you are fucked looking like a dumb ass..

but its been like this since what yall 07..some people where going back and being like oh i never said that and would edit there postings and shit..now if you say it you better damn well mean it because its here to stay..keeps mother fuckers for not being men of there words or owning up to some bull shit they did or said.

An yep the forsale section gos by time..only time some one could ever see it towards the front an its old would be when you first enter the forsale section and the most current reply show up there..but if you dont click it and just go into it..that item could be 4 page back..it does about a half a page or a page a day in alot of them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts