Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS...SHIRLY THEY HAD NO IDEA HOW SERIOUS THIS SHIT IS...GONNA BE A BUNCH OF DEAD FOLKS IN A COUPLE DAYS.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
They should have infected all the stores in Missouri the night before the savages looted them,That would give them all what they deserve.A slow bloody shitting death.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,637 Posts
They should have infected all the stores in Missouri the night before the savages looted them,That would give them all what they deserve.A slow bloody shitting death.
WTF?....PLEASE ELABORATE...CAUSE I DIDN'T WATCH IT

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,637 Posts
NEVER MIND.....IT'S PROBABLY GONNA BE USED IN A TERRORISTIC MANOR....WOULD BE MY GUESS

·
all motor
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NEVER MIND.....IT'S PROBABLY GONNA BE USED IN A TERRORISTIC MANOR....WOULD BE MY GUESS
Lol. Terrorists huh?

We're talking about 50,000 velcro heads living in a slum that would rather sleep on bloody Ebola mattresses and use shit and vomit covered sheets than the dirt/mud they're used to..

You must be a Neanderthal.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Affuka be awesome n' shit!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,637 Posts
Lol. Terrorists huh?

We're talking about 50,000 velcro heads living in a slum that would rather sleep on bloody Ebola mattresses and use shit and vomit covered sheets than the dirt/mud they're used to..

You must be a Neanderthal.
SO...IF EBOLA LIVES IN HUMAN SECRETIONS....ONE COULD SUSPECT THAT IN THE RIGHT HANDS THESE STOLEN ITEMS..(SHEETS AND CLOTHING).....EBOLA COULD BE SPREAD IN AN AREA THAT IT HASN'T YET REACHED.......LIKE HERE......SEE.....WAS THAT SO FUCKING HARD....YOU IGNORANT FUCKING USELESS TURD....:)

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
The title is racist!

Call them what Don Imus does, "nappy headed hoes". It works for him.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts