Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sykes' suit alleges that, "all of the Seasons Pizza employees participated in punching, kicking and pouring hot soup over my body. I was unarmed and defenceless and had to suffer a brutal beating by all of the employees of Seasons Pizza."
Sykes is demanding $20,000 each from six employees, $20,000 from the two arresting officers and $100,000 from Seasons Pizza.
Obviously the employees used excessive force to subdue the gun wielding robber. What an asshole. :rolleyes:

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/23/us-man-sues-pizzeria-he-tried-to-rob

·
Titanium Member
11,398 Posts
Sadly,if he gets the right lawyer,he might.He's got a good chance with it being in the news now.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
And that's why you're suppose to, "shoot to kill"! You only hurt someone, chances are you will get sued.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
if a muslim owned the shop, they could have cut off his hand on basis of religious freedom. thankyou hobby lobby
Not all Muslim beliefs are bad.......

I tend to agree with their harsh Justice on many things, but not all obviously.
Some are just way too crazy. In this case scenario, I do feel it's a justified sentencing tho.

You cut the junk off a man who rapes a woman, or child, he can't do it again.
You cut the hand off a man who steals, he will strongly consider never doing it again. ;)

To me, that means it works. Society = safer.
Instead in America we send them to Criminal University at the tuition rate of $60,000 a year to taxpayers. :confused:

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
And that's why you're suppose to, "shoot to kill"! You only hurt someone, chances are you will get sued.
Wrong , Guy I grew up with father was killed. Robbed a pizza shop and the owner shot him in the back and die.His mom sued for big money and WON..

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Only country in the world where you can sue whoever you want with no recourse, IE, you lose you don't have to pay the others legal fee's.

Hence why law suits are so ridiculous in the US.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Wrong , Guy I grew up with father was killed. Robbed a pizza shop and the owner shot him in the back and die.His mom sued for big money and WON..
I am gonna say cause he shot him in the BACK(leaving). meaning the threat was over. of course you know what assuming does right lol.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
I am gonna say cause he shot him in the BACK(leaving). meaning the threat was over. of course you know what assuming does right lol.
Yes and the lawyer told them. The Robber also has to have a safe clear exit. Sad to what is allowed.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Yep!

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
if a muslim owned the shop, they could have cut off his hand on basis of religious freedom. thankyou hobby lobby
Are you an idiot in real life, or do you just play one on the internet?

-Brad

1 - 20 of 21 Posts