Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
I don't know why the "noose" keeps suggesting this is because of Trump...........This is in part WHY Trump was elected, meaning, THE PEOPLE of this country support getting tough!!!

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
You've seen the pictures of the RCMP carrying their luggage and children right .
How did US allow them in in the first place.
What did Bill Clinton say about the Cubans ' I don't think I'd be turning those poor people away ' ? or sumpin like that

...Trevor

·
Registered
57 Posts
Our lib government is such a joke, they'll fast track them to become citizens and secure themselves more votes for the next election.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Our lib government is such a joke, they'll fast track them to become citizens and secure themselves more votes for the next election.
That's exactly it. It has nothing to do with Canadians, only the idiotic bafoon eastern Canada elected. Thanks for fucking all of us eastern Canada, appreciate that :finga:

Keep drinking the CBC Koo-aid you fools

·
Registered
292 Posts
"this past year 1,222 people entered Quebec illegally" shit that's like one days worth sneaking across your border at night........but point taken. It's all about trends and this ones going in the wrong direction

1 - 11 of 11 Posts