Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your all talkin chit......thats a good thing.....you all some pumped like you won't sleep for hours.........Thats what a promoter wants :p
 

·
The Enemy
Joined
·
22,068 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Your all talkin chit......thats a good thing.....you all some pumped like you won't sleep for hours.........Thats what a promoter wants :p
They dont want their racers leaving disgusted like they did. Although milan doesnt care.
 

·
The Enemy
Joined
·
22,068 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
They didn't know how big it would be......they'll figue it out :wink:
Like ive said, they have to rush the racers to finish their regular friday night heads up race by 12 pm. Thats with 3 heads up classes and 16 car fields. Now they add 3 classes, double the fields, and have large payouts and they didnt expect this?

Youve got to be kidding.
 

·
crew member
Joined
·
10,333 Posts
I think they had an idea, thats why they had 32 car fields. I think they just wanted more money. $20 a piece, women had to pay too and then a track rental. They should have stuck to the friday night format and just increased the purse.
 

·
The Enemy
Joined
·
22,068 Posts
TurboOutlaw said:
I think they had an idea, thats why they had 32 car fields. I think they just wanted more money. $20 a piece, women had to pay too and then a track rental. They should have stuck to the friday night format and just increased the purse.
I agree. They should have just made the last friday night race 5k to win for outlaw and RWYB, and 2500 for all motor.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,626 Posts
Jg said:
TurboOutlaw said:
I think they had an idea, thats why they had 32 car fields. I think they just wanted more money. $20 a piece, women had to pay too and then a track rental. They should have stuck to the friday night format and just increased the purse.
I agree. They should have just made the last friday night race 5k to win for outlaw and RWYB, and 2500 for all motor.
If they did that more cars would show up for sure.. Then people would get on here after and complain they should have known.. LOL
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,626 Posts
How do you know that 100 10.5 cars wouldn't show up? Or 100 RWYB cars?? then what? You cannot say what will happen till it happens.. This was a baseline race..

The long and short of it? I would rather see 1/2 of an awesome event than a full shitty one.. Would you agree?
 

·
The Enemy
Joined
·
22,068 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
How do you know that 100 10.5 cars wouldn't show up? Or 100 RWYB cars?? then what? You cannot say what will happen till it happens.. This was a baseline race..

The long and short of it? I would rather see 1/2 of an awesome event than a full shitty one.. Would you agree?
No, i wont. Id like to see the finals, especially for 5k, especially when its guys like millen, renfrow, glidden, etc that have a shot. People go to races to see the winner of the event. Not the guys who win the 1st round.

Milan needs to do something about this curfew. There has to be a way to get a one night exemption or something. This curfew will stop a a good event from being a great event.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,626 Posts
Jg said:
Monty Mikho said:
How do you know that 100 10.5 cars wouldn't show up? Or 100 RWYB cars?? then what? You cannot say what will happen till it happens.. This was a baseline race..

The long and short of it? I would rather see 1/2 of an awesome event than a full shitty one.. Would you agree?
No, i wont. Id like to see the finals, especially for 5k, especially when its guys like millen, renfrow, glidden, etc that have a shot. People go to races to see the winner of the event. Not the guys who win the 1st round.
Ubly has a bracket race tomorrow.. They will have a final round.. Tell me how much fun it was tomorrow night :-D
 

·
The Enemy
Joined
·
22,068 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Jg said:
Monty Mikho said:
How do you know that 100 10.5 cars wouldn't show up? Or 100 RWYB cars?? then what? You cannot say what will happen till it happens.. This was a baseline race..

The long and short of it? I would rather see 1/2 of an awesome event than a full shitty one.. Would you agree?
No, i wont. Id like to see the finals, especially for 5k, especially when its guys like millen, renfrow, glidden, etc that have a shot. People go to races to see the winner of the event. Not the guys who win the 1st round.
Ubly has a bracket race tomorrow.. They will have a final round.. Tell me how much fun it was tomorrow night :-D
I didnt go to milan to watch the bracket guys....
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,626 Posts
Jg said:
Milan needs to do something about this curfew. There has to be a way to get a one night exemption or something. This curfew will stop a a good event from being a great event.
I couldn't agree more!! WTF is wrong with people? They build a fuckin house next to a track and complain!! They get their way!! Fuckin soccer moms should be shot.. Why dont they close fuckin airport cause it too loud? Yes I get pissed about this.. You dont like drag cars? DONT BUILD A FUCKIN HOUSE NEXT TO A RACE TRACK!! :smt013
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
monty no offence dude but they were 2 passes away from an awsome night....

oviously the bracket, TS, TD hook them up whatever they choose let them run t=it out in the rain tommorow but come on....90% of the pople wanted to see these HUGE payouts go to someone.....or at least LET US know what is going on....
 

·
The Enemy
Joined
·
22,068 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Jg said:
Milan needs to do something about this curfew. There has to be a way to get a one night exemption or something. This curfew will stop a a good event from being a great event.
I couldn't agree more!! WTF is wrong with people? They build a fuckin house next to a track and complain!! They get their way!! Fuckin soccer moms should be shot.. Why dont they close fuckin airport cause it too loud? Yes I get pissed about this.. You dont like drag cars? DONT BUILD A FUCKIN HOUSE NEXT TO A RACE TRACK!! :smt013
"OH BUT IT WASNT LOUD THE DAY I CAME AND DECIDED TO BUILD MY HOUSE HERE. ITS OUT OF CONTROL NOW."

Some people....
 

·
The Enemy
Joined
·
22,068 Posts
monte_kev said:
monty no offence dude but they were 2 passes away from an awsome night....

oviously the bracket, TS, TD hook them up whatever they choose let them run t=it out in the rain tommorow but come on....90% of the pople wanted to see these HUGE payouts go to someone.....or at least LET US know what is going on....
They should have let the outlaw guys run for sure. They were already in staging. 7 seconds longer would have been just too much!
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top