·
Smuck
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good part is at the 6 minute mark

·
A Fine Example For Others
37,358 Posts
Is there some reason the officers couldn't have thrown pots and pans at the guy?

Why didn't they wait for a K9 unit?
Officers not equipped with tear gas?

·
Smuck
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there some reason the officers couldn't have thrown pots and pans at the guy?

They tased him no effect, fuck pot and pans it's bullets time.

There was an incident a few weeks ago where a suspect stabbed a K9, guess he is dead too, not sure if the K9 made it.

Some back story I was able to find, this guy had a restraining order and that was his ex-girlfriends house. So had to go.

·
Registered
39,921 Posts
This was right down the street from where a young mother was beaten to death and her year old baby disappeared about a month ago.

·
Registered
20,599 Posts
Looks like he got what he was demanding.

Although, he seemed to have to ask for them to shoot him, a whole lot more times than needed.

·
A Fine Example For Others
37,358 Posts
They tased him no effect, fuck pot and pans it's bullets time.

There was an incident a few weeks ago where a suspect stabbed a K9, guess he is dead too, not sure if the K9 made it.

Some back story I was able to find, this guy had a restraining order and that was his ex-girlfriends house. So had to go.
I was wondering what the police where called out for. Thanks for speaking up.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,110 Posts

He requested to be shot who are they to disappoint him .

·
draggin' ass
13,392 Posts
I love when the police deliver for the young hard working inner city disadvantaged youth.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts