Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This time a fucking fungus, now detected in NY, NJ and IL. We might not have to worry about killing ourselves off, Mother Nature might just be tired enough of our shift to do it for us. :smt093

Fungal diseases have been around in humans and have always been notoriously difficult to handle but this one seems to be on steroids. Pump up those immune systems.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/deadly-germs-lost-cures-a-mysterious-infection-spanning-the-globe-in-a-climate-of-secrecy/ar-BBVFPi7

“The man at Mount Sinai died after 90 days in the hospital, but C. auris did not. Tests showed it was everywhere in his room, so invasive that the hospital needed special cleaning equipment and had to rip out some of the ceiling and floor tiles to eradicate it.

“Everything was positive — the walls, the bed, the doors, the curtains, the phones, the sink, the whiteboard, the poles, the pump,” said Dr. Scott Lorin, the hospital’s president. “The mattress, the bed rails, the canister holes, the window shades, the ceiling, everything in the room was positive.”

·
Registered
24,465 Posts
Heard the NY strain is called AOC? :smt082

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
WOW!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Remind me what Ellis island was for again??? How long did you have to stay before coming onto the mainland???

Gee, why did they do that? Must of been racists.

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,179 Posts
Remind me what Ellis island was for again??? How long did you have to stay before coming onto the mainland???

Gee, why did they do that? It was never racist.

FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To protect our own people.

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
There was a story on the news last night about an infectious disease doctor that developed an algorithm to track infectious diseases and predict outbreaks by scanning 10's of thousands of government to social media web sites around the world. The algorithm predicted the Zica virus outbreak in Brazil would move to Florida 6 months before it actually occurred, that a measle outbreak in Ukraine would spread to North America, and that a mumps outbreak in Peru is on it way to North America.

https://globalnews.ca/video/5136036/toronto-doctor-develops-algorithm-to-track-infectious-diseases-and-predict-outbreaks

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
Over the last five years, it has hit a neonatal unit in Venezuela, swept through a hospital in Spain, forced a prestigious British medical center to shut down its intensive care unit, and taken root in India, Pakistan and South Africa .

Phuck, we've got so many brown people here in Canada that have relatives coming and going that there's always some strange flu-like thing going on....

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
11,529 Posts
All this bacteria cleaning crap is now coming back to haunt us.
If it can mutate to make antibiotics uses less, using all those cleaners is doing the same thing. causing mutations.

·
Registered
19,422 Posts
Burn it all with gas, got same shit going on with measles in NJ the orthodox jews don't like to follow laws and so they just go about their business being sick and not give a fuck about the rest of the public.

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
It looks like the ol bitch Mother Nature is about to hit the reset button. Sounds like we might have a population cull in the near future.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Some years back during a routine chest x-ray spots on my lungs were discovered. A pulmonary doctor told me I needed a lung biopsy, as it was suspected that I had lung cancer. Instead of cancer, turns out it was a fungus infection called aspergillosis. Somewhere I had picked up this vile infection. I had to be treated with a very expensive drug that without insurance cost $2400 a month.

I had pretty good insurance, but still had to pay about $500 a month out of pocket. I had to keep this up for about a year, had to get a second lung biopsy before it was determined that the fungus was either dead or inactive. The drug had side effects that turned my skin beet red, I had to avoid sunlight, and it made my eyes very sensitive to light.My lungs are permanently scarred by the disease and my eyes are now very sensitive to light.

Oh and by the way, the doc told me that particular strain of fungus is very common on marijuana plants.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
BECAUSE ............ we (the USA) continue to allow disease prone people in to
America!

everyone should go thru quarantine, (especially the illegals)

also stop the careless travel to diseased countries!

WAKE UP AMERICA !!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Just what I was going to ask..

Gee, why did they do that? Must of been racists.

·
Regulator
35,606 Posts
BECAUSE ............ WE (the USA) continue to allow disease prone people in to
America!

everyone should go thru quarantine, (especially the illegals)

also stop the careless travel to diseased countries!

WAKE UP AMERICA !!
We NO! Most want to stop it! Left says more the Merrier!! Left say's Let's take down the USA!

GO TRUMP!

·
Registered
29,083 Posts
Something like this may get real, real fast. Oh well, nature flushes the stool periodically, so it is what it is. Just hope you ain’t in the stool at go time.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,136 Posts
Brought to you by the democrat party .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts