Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got her this:

Then I happened to see this and decided to pick it up for myself. I had absolutely no intentions of getting anything, except maybe some ammo. I'm so easy to be talked into buying guns I don't need by myself. Optics and bipod to come.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Those are some nice pieces. Tomorrow is my wifes B-day. I wonder what I can get away with? Maybe a new AR-15 or a 1911 hmmmm! I better not!

How heavy is the trigger pull on the Remington. If think mine was about 10 lbs. I found a site that told how to adjust that trigger yourself. What caliber is the remington?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are some nice pieces. Tomorrow is my wifes B-day. I wonder what I can get away with? Maybe a new AR-15 or a 1911 hmmmm! I better not!

How heavy is the trigger pull on the Remington. If think mine was about 10 lbs. I found a site that told how to adjust that trigger yourself. What caliber is the remington?
Its .223, I helped talk myself into it since I won't have to buy a different caliber for it. What I've read a couple places is that the SPS Tactical has a 4 pound pull.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hear ya there. I promised myself I wouldn't geek out this AR I currently have. Its tough to not mod them.

·
Race Pages Magazine
2,532 Posts
Well, right now, the only things I've added to the initial build is a carry handle scope mount and a 3-9x40 inexpensive scope... but a one-piece flat top scope mount is on the way (Since the carry handle mount kept working lose), and the rifle shot REALLY well with the glass. So I have visions of a free float handguard and a bipod floating in my head.

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
P22's are alot of fun to shoot... ESPECIALLY when suppressed. :cool:

I got mine as a package deal for $495.

What a breath of fresh air to see someone call it by it's proper name.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Calling them "silencers" bugs me as much as when people use to call my Grand National a "Monte Carlo"... :smt093

:-D

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Im not to worried about my wife alonge at home when I am at work......... 12 ga with hallow point mags.

Do plan to get some carry stuff though.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Awesome, I plan to get a sub compact for my gf soon as well!:smt068

Made another thread for anyone that wants to contribute :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts