Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
yo all i can say is bad ass. if anyone knows how to put a clutch tuneup in a car it's him.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Congrats BG!!!!
Awesome Video Jimmy but I'm a little worried now.
You know Jim D'Amore is going to be telling every buddy he built that car!!! haha

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Awesome.

Thanks Jimmy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
THEY WERN'T CHECKING

they already knew they were illigal he was allowed to run wider tires than anyone else had . If you don;t believe this ask hoosier ask anyone who was in the closed door meeting with kenny. for gods sake they were over there in the pits with a grinder grinding the tires and they still were to wide. I saw this with my own eyes and so did everyone else

·
Super Moderator
34,718 Posts
If they grind the tires to size, then what is illegal abou them?

Is there a rule about no tire grinding?

Is there a spec tire rule?

Looks like Tech measured the tire... it's right on video, and you can see the width right on the footage.

·
Registered
16,599 Posts
they already knew they were illigal he was allowed to run wider tires than anyone else had . If you don;t believe this ask hoosier ask anyone who was in the closed door meeting with kenny. for gods sake they were over there in the pits with a grinder grinding the tires and they still were to wide. I saw this with my own eyes and so did everyone else
Well that didn't take long. 12 posts in before the first hater starts!

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
jealousy is a stank Cologne.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts