Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's like everytime i go somewhere some lazy phuckstick wants to keep my change. Next time i'm paying that fucker with a box of pennys

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Haven't you ever heard of "ass pennies"? I let them keep those nasty things.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
x200,000

I've watched people walk right by fuckin' Nickels and Dimes before, what's up with these rhe'tards?? I always wanna' ask 'em, "And where in the hell did YOU grow up, that throwin' money on the ground is normal?"
One day at the Dollar Store, I needed $0.12 and looked around on the carpet and there were three Pennies and a dime. It was like some bored Change Angel said, "Sure, :) there ya' go buddy. Nobody wants to be a "Jingler"?

Fuck that, I'll jingle my change-havin' ass off.:cool:

---==Temio Williams
Yuba City, CA

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Got that right. I don't pay some machine to count it either!!! I wrap it all myself!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I save about a five gallon bucket of change every two years......the last time it was around $2800.....yes I want my penny too

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,124 Posts
when i used to go to the pick and pull junk yards i would check the cars for loose change , altho it was a long shot i have got lucky a few times getting a few dollers in change here and there .... it all adds up .

hell when i was in high school kids would flick pennys and nickles or what ever , some would go running for cover , i would stand there and try and catch them , something is better than nothing .

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
The local barber shop tried to do that shit every fuckin time...pisses me off.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
YOU CHEAP FUCKS... LOL

A PENNY? SERIOUSLY?
If you saved them like we do, you couldve used that money to pay the man who's wife's car you side swipped pulling into a parking spot.

Just sayin'.

Sorry, I had to say it. Im having one of those "fuck it" days, you know what I mean?

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,512 Posts
If you saved them like we do, you couldve used that money to pay the man who's wife's car you side swipped pulling into a parking spot.

Just sayin'.

Sorry, I had to say it. Im having one of those "fuck it" days, you know what I mean?

lol, you didnt believe that story did you?

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Left a restaurant with some friends Sunday and my buddy slammed on his brakes as he stepped outside. I almost fell over him... all for a penny. I told him I would have done the same thing and gave him a high-5!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts