Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
136,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cookin!! Post up some recipes or just shoot the shit!! :p

If you don't like it... we will cook you!!

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Yeah, do it!

...and I'll add that Pecan Encrusted Baked Salmon recipe that I mentioned a couple weeks back...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I don't think this section will work here on YB....... just like the Political and Gun sectiona aren't workin either :confused: :-damnit :smt044

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
LOL we talked about this in chat a few months ago and everyone thought it was a cool idea. Denny just reminded me with his post.. :p
SO... You're holdin me responsible for this?
These Phuckers will never let me up, now...
They always gotta pick on the old guys...:smt097
CookinDawg

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Well I can't cook and even with any cookbook to go by still can't cook. For the past 6 months or more can't hardly eat either.

But"

I have been avidly reading this section since it started and my hunger gets even more as I read here. I do believe when I do get back to civilization from the medical vacations I am soon going to be going through that some of these receipes you all have written and shared, I will be able to use.

Most of you are making cooking read to be a little easier than any cook book does. For a guy like me, all by himself, and raised old school perhaps in later months for me, this section of the YB will be my salvation to better eating.

Thanks people.

Ed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts