Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
136,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The usual stuff at the airport.. I check in and always get the highlight on my ticket.. I get asked to step in the special line.. It happens all the time and no big deal.. Today I go to the special line and the guy says "Have you done this before?" I said "Yes this is my 7th time in 3 weeks" He said "really why is that" I said "You see the color of my skin?" He said "Sir we do not racial profile here. You were picked out of a crowd".. I laughed pretty hard and said every time at every airport? He got pissed.. He's checking me and I said.. :oops: man that white guy there has some baggy ass clothes on dont you think?.. :-D Then all his buddies came around and I got the special search of the pat down from each.. After they were done I told them that they were all doing an outstanding job and are fine people to be here for my protection... :smt005 Yep they stopped me again at the gate and checked me again... :smt044

·
Administrator
136,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly I like the fact they profile.. I hate the fact they lie about it.. I dont wanna die just like everyone else.. If it makes the people around me feel safer by them checking Im all for it.. But for the phucker to say they dont profile is something else..

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
*at least Canada admits it.....what I can't stand (seen it myself) a 70 year old lady....gettin pat down and 3 middle eastern lookin guys get to go right past :shock: .....as soon as 70 YO Women start blowin up planes....I'm all with checkin em :wink:

·
Administrator
136,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are them really my kids? Im asking the courts for a DNA test!! Larry and Moe I will say are mine.. But Curly is a white boy!!! and he doesn't have ALS.. But then again he's only 3... :oops:

·
Administrator
136,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jimmy I couldn't agree more.. I want the racial profiling.. Why are the the libs like you against it? :smt005

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I get the Monty Terrorist Treatment every time because of all the Camera Equipment I carry.....But I did find a way around it.....curb side check-in with a $10 tip.....I breeze right thru :p

·
Administrator
136,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He aint that damn ugly is he? I haven't seen him in 2 years 363 days.. But you gotta give me credit for showing up for his birth.. Who cares I was drunk.. I was there wasn't I? :-D

·
Administrator
136,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jimmy Biggs said:
I get the Monty Terrorist Treatment every time because of all the Camera Equipment I carry.....But I did find a way around it.....curb side check-in with a $10 tip.....I breeze right thru :p
Jimmy you still have to walk threw the security gate.. I curb side sometimes too and I still get stopped.. I love the attention.. :-D In Vermont there was a cute chick checking me.. :D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
Jimmy you still have to walk threw the security gate.. I curb side sometimes too and I still get stopped.. I love the attention.. :-D In Vermont there was a cute chick checking me.. :D
Did she give you a reach around pat down? :p

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
hay Monty next time you to the airport strap a 2' dildo to your leg and watch there faces then when they are rubbing you down. :lol:

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Jimmy I couldn't agree more.. I want the racial profiling.. Why are the the libs like you against it?
Speaking of racial profiling ...I flew to Orlando with a friend of mine who's name is Jim Smith. Get to the check in and go to the back room, check his license etc. Then they pull me in and say it's because your with him. I say why? They say it's because criminals mostly use the name James Smith.....I told him to change his name for next year, they didn't like that comment.....LOL!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts