Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word from a spotter that were going to see Our yellowbullet stickers on espn tonite.

Justin has a Little message to Bob Glidden on his car.... and guess whats right under that

Yellowbullet.com Sticker:supz::supz::supz::supz::supz::supz::supz:

Props to N/a Fan and is pops

·
Registered
99 Posts
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

·
Registered
182 Posts
I talked to Justin for a while. He was a hell of a nice guy. I will definately be rooting for him for a long time.

Anthony

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
That was me that called you.

Bob Frey when he was announcing noticed the note to Bob G and mentioned it over the PA during his burnout and then said it said something below it about a "bullet" but that was all he could make out. Sounds like a bigger sticker is in order.

This is the new Bryce Barton Hemi street car.

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts
Yep it was an Awesome day at MapleGrove today! saw mrhockey today a few times..tried to get him to get off some of his moldy money and buy my new Impact shoes for me......That didnt work!!
DVR the nhra race tonight if ya cant catch it.. They do get a pretty good shoot of the YB decal on Justins car!! Shame Connolly Bulbed in the final :-damnit:-damnit:-damnit

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Yep it was an Awesome day at MapleGrove today! saw mrhockey today a few times..tried to get him to get off some of his moldy money and buy my new Impact shoes for me......That didnt work!!
DVR the nhra race tonight if ya cant catch it.. They do get a pretty good shoot of the YB decal on Justins car!! Shame Connolly Bulbed in the final :-damnit:-damnit:-damnit
Try not to give too much more information away to those that want to watch it on TV.:smt088 I don't have any moldy money.........you can't grow mold on a credit card.;)

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Try not to give too much more information away to those that want to watch it on TV.:smt088 I don't have any moldy money.........you can't grow mold on a credit card.;)
giving money away I will take some!!!!:p:p buddy lol

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
That was me that called you.

Bob Frey when he was announcing noticed the note to Bob G and mentioned it over the PA during his burnout and then said it said something below it about a "bullet" but that was all he could make out. Sounds like a bigger sticker is in order.

Who would bend her over???
On that bike

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
It seems like her chest is growing weekly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts