Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could only go to one this year. Which one and why? Trying to go but can only afford one. Want to see the best show

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
2 different venues.....I'm going to YBN because I like the venue better, better weather usually and its closet to me....plus its fun

·
"Shocks don't matter"
21,585 Posts
Why does some dumb ass always start a thread about this shit.
Probably because the dude is a small tire drag racing fan turned onto this form of drag racing through the net or a Car Craft magazine, has limited funds but would like to attend a race featuring this form of drag racing but doesn't KNOW exactly which one he'd be better off attending.

Everyone besides yourself is a dumbass, its your world and the rest of us are just in it. We get it! :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Going to both but YBN has always been tons of Fun i think its only due being in my home town....

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I've been to both, spectating and participating. YBN hands down. Lights out was a cluster fuck. Monte, Halsey and crew run a hell of an event.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Support a good honest man (Monty).

Or support a Kiddie fucker (Duck).

I'll go with YBN. It the only right thing to do.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
2 completely different events both with their own appeal.

Small Tire racing = Duck (SGMP)
Wide variation of racing (small tire, big tire) - YBN

I really enjoy both events from a spectator and participant level. You have to pick the one that best suits your appeal.

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
YBBitch:

·
Registered
985 Posts
This year I'll be going to YBN for the first time and I am looking forward to it. There's always a lot of hype before and after the race so I'm sure it'll be a good time: how could it not be - I'll be away from work, smelling race gas, burnt rubber, grills working overtime and watching some of the best drag racing on the planet?

I've been to every Lights Out and No Mercy race at SGMP - they are the BOMB - No BS, they are a blast! That track gets more and more packed with Duck's events. Good weather, bad weather, hot or cold, they make it work and the cars fly. The people are cool and there's a lot of friendships that have spawned from those events.

That said, if your budget will only support going to one or the other, I'd go to the one closest to you. That way, you'll save on fuel and maybe even lodging. Good luck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts