Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally won't be attending because Maryland is just too far away for me.....but everyone does realize this is the same weekend as the U.S. Nationals right? Don't you think that may shrink the crowd down just a bit?

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
Besides the racing, this is gonna be a party like no other!!!!! And everyone knows how the Bullet people like to party :drinkers::drinkers::party:-Rock

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
I personally won't be attending because Maryland is just too far away for me.....but everyone does realize this is the same weekend as the U.S. Nationals right? Don't you think that may shrink the crowd down just a bit?
I don't think that will have any affect on the people attending this race. The average yb member attending would much rather go to this than an nhra national event. There are 26 National events per year and the YB nats is a one time deal.

I know where I'll be that weekend...Watching "Darlin" dance on the official YB Porta-Pole

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
My post have been few and far between but I actually laughed out loud when I read that this guy thinks the Yellowbullet Nationals, in Maryland, A outlaw race will have its turn out hurt by the Nhra Nationals In INDY.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
My post have been few and far between but I actually laughed out loud when I read that this guy thinks the Yellowbullet Nationals, in Maryland, A outlaw race will have its turn out hurt by the Nhra Nationals In INDY.
Your alive!!!!!!!!!

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Shit the Y.B Nationals might get a bigger crowd then N.H.R.A that weekend.

·
16,373 Posts
I think the crowd will be bigger!!!! NHRA is probably going to be jealous!!! After all, they won't allow YB stickers on NHRA cars!!!

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I have satelite.....I will be @ Cecil drinking beer and making fun of Paul Page. Actually I think this would be the perfect time to have the official last man standing YB Paul Page drinking game. $50 to enter....winner takes all!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I don't know about crowd shrinkage ........ I do know about membership shrinkage ...... We'll know who the NHRA NUTTHUGGERS are :p

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I have satelite.....I will be @ Cecil drinking beer and making fun of Paul Page. Actually I think this would be the perfect time to have the official last man standing YB Paul Page drinking game. $50 to enter....winner takes all!
1st one that brings up a good idea for the YB Nats ...... RUNS IT !!!
ask April ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts