Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to all the Ultra275 Qualifying Bonus Winners!!!

Rob Poochigian won the AJ Kephart Bonus of $200, $100 donation to the charity of his choice and the Ultra-Carbon seat for being the #1 Qualifier

Lane Carey won the Kira Lambert Bonus of $150 and $100 donation to the charity of his choice for being the #2 Qualifier

Marc McCloud won the Gage Vass Bonus of $125 and $100 donation to the charity of his choice for being the #8 Qualifier

Tony Mullin won the Riley Woznicki Bonus of $100 and $100 donation to the charity of his choice for being the #16 Qualifier

Anthony Aviles won the Rob "ISELLSPEED" Norbeck Bonus of $100 and $100 donation to the charity of his choice for being the #32 Qualifier

Jermiah Lounsberg won Grant "OOLD GEEZER" Jones Bonus of $100 and $100 donation to the charity of his choice for being the First Non-Qualifier. I would also like to apologize to Jermiah. I wasn’t able to find you Sunday morning to give you your award and bonus. Please PM me and I’ll send it to you.

There are photos floating around somewhere of these winners with their awards, crew, car and Jessica Barton. Hopefully these will get posted in the next few days. A huge THANK YOU to John Sears for making the presentation a big deal for the winners. Also, it was really nice to have Jesse Lambert (Kira's dad) and Rodney Lambert (Kira's grandfather) on hand to present Lane Carey with the Kira Lambert Bonus award.

Thanks to Paulie and Rob for helping out with making sure everything went smoothly with the awards.

Thank you Monty, Maria, and the crew at Cecil County for putting on a great event.

And lastly...Would all the Qualifier Bonus winners would shoot me a PM and let me know which charity they would like to have me make the donation? I'll get that portion of the awards taken care of ASAP.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I'll get the pictures rounded up for you Ed and get them posted up!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

Photos by Matt of TMK Photography and Design.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So the illegal blower car qualifies No 1 and gets a bonus.
Dont u think he should be stripped of
That ??
I've been waiting for this... I'm going to be nice about this.

The car was deemed legal on Friday, August 29 and Saturday, August 30 and Sunday, August 31. That's all that is important from my perspective. If you or anyone else has an issue with this or doesn't like how it worked out, I don't really care.

This is NOT the thread to discuss this, there is a thread just for the haters/whiners.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Not hating. Hell i think its funny Nobody said a thing till now about the
Blower on it.
Wonder if hell sell that seat. ?
Itd go great in my junk.
Hes already got nice seats. !!!

·
Full Force Racing TTFMF
2,657 Posts
It is a hell of a great thing donating to a great cause Congratulations to all those who are listed above. It was really nice catching up with you Ed and celebrating my birthday Friday night. Lol

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Let's keep this thread on a positive note. Thank you.

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
It's a great thing what you did Ed, supporting the class and more importantly helping people.
You sir a real gentleman, looking forward to the next time.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I haven't heard from the following people to get their charity donation information.

Lane Carey
Marc McCloud
Tony Mullin
Anthony Aviles

Can someone get in touch with these guys or shoot me a PM with thier contact info?

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Anybody looking to donate to Rob' s rental car Olympics just let Ed know

Just joking, Please reach out and let Ed know what charity you would like to donate to.

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
I haven't heard from the following people to get their charity donation information.

Lane Carey
Marc McCloud
Tony Mullin
Anthony Aviles

Can someone get in touch with these guys or shoot me a PM with thier contact info?
I will put a bug in Lane's and Marc's ear.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
At the request of Lane Carey a $100.00 donation was made to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Thanks Lane, the NBCF is very near and dear to me as both my mother and my aunt are breast cancer survivors.

To make a donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation you can go here http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/.

·
Registered
243 Posts
At the request of Jeremiah Lounsbury a $100.00 donation was made to Riley Woznicki's GoFundMe campaign to help her get a new handicap accesible vehicle. Jeremiah very generiously gave back to the YellowBullet community.

Info on Riley's fund raiser can be found here http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=904010 to make a donation you can go here https://www.gofundme.com/GoRiley/

I just saw this right now. Thank you from my entire family and from Riley especially! Thank you!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts