Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big THANK YOU to Monty, Jim Halsey, Dave O'Donnell & the entire Cecil County Staff for all their efforts in Bringing us the YellowBullet Nationals. I know the hard work these folks put into this event and the results have been terrific ! The event currently does not feature a Pro Mod Class but many of the race teams racing it will move up to pro mod one day producing a WIN WIN for Drag Racing. Check out the live feed throughout the weekend to see amazing performances.

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'm holding up the fence at starting line. Awesome race, pro drag radial coming up soon !

·
Registered
674 Posts
Awesome Track! My favorite This is one of the only tracks that a spectator can stand next to the burnout box behind the fence and actual see inside the cars. Halsey does a great job. Jim Halsey and Royce are two of the best at putting on a show and track maintenance.

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its also one of the best leaving cars in the class...great job to Keith, Joey Bell, Ryan & everyone else on Team Woooo Berry.

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
Its also one of the best leaving cars in the class...great job to Keith, Joey Bell, Ryan & everyone else on Team Woooo Berry.
I HAD SOME FRANKIN BERRY ONE TIME...GOOD STUFF...IT WAS GOOD FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES IN THE JOHN...KINDA LIKE TEAM WOOOS LAST THREE RUNS!!!:p

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sadly this years YB Nats was called off today due to terrible weather & a rainy forcast for Monday. The event produced national ET Records in both Outlaw 10.5 & Pro Drag Radial and many other great performances. Hats off to everyone at Cecil for all their great work & to Monty & Maria for all their efforts in bringing us a event that Has World wide interest.

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
Sadly this years YB Nats was called off today due to terrible weather & a rainy forcast for Monday. The event produced national ET Records in both Outlaw 10.5 & Pro Drag Radial and many other great performances. Hats off to everyone at Cecil for all their great work & to Monty & Maria for all their efforts in bringing us a event that Has World wide interest.
X2...Well WRITTEN

1 - 18 of 18 Posts