Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's hope for the youth of America when you see Juniors running the Yellowbullet logo. Check out the wrinkle in his slick.
Mike TPG

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
That is badass. There are a lot of good things coming down the pike in jr dragster racing.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No red lights

did he go red?
These kids are great drivers.
I was shooting from that angle to show off the drivers reaction times. Great lights are pretty common with these kids. I wish they would have had something this cool when I was growing up.
Mike TPG

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
X10! When I first saw one I said Damn, that's the coolest thing I've ever seen. I really wish the jr funny cars had taken off.

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
Geez,

every one of them has the tires wrinkled with the yellow still lit!!

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Holy shit the one has a weight bar hanging off the back. Did he/she have a problem spinning the tires. That would be fun to see a Jr. Dragster peddle fest. LoL.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
they need to have like a run what ya brung JR class. heads up.
There are tracks that run those types of events. They will typically run them to the 330'.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
They do. 6.0 1/8th miles running on Nitro.
I thought they only ran gas or alcohol. Nitro is a little volatile for kids isn't it?

·
Registered
114 Posts
We raced at an Outlaw Track a couple years ago and there were a couple juniors running well in the 6"s with no power adder. The top engine builders get over 60 hp out of a 5 hp style engine. The 330 record is something like 4.20. Parts are just like big cars $$$$ Crank $450, Cam $150, Rod $80. A fast 330 engine can run up to 10K

1 - 20 of 23 Posts