Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK,here is the deal guys........

Everybody always wants to say Thanks to our Combat Veterans and Law Enforcement Officers..............

Here is your chance.

I was browsing through Gunbroker.com last night looking for some older classic Sig's,when I came across this New in box Sig P238 "Semper Fi" Marine Commemorative. I immediately thought of one of our own Marine vets here. O.C. White. Gunnery Sergeant of the Marines (Retired)
Here is a guy who gave his all,and more.......Retires and then decides he hasn't given enough. So at an age that most men would kick back and take it easy he jumps in with both feet and joins the Texas Highway Patrol and is off to the rigors of the police academy with a bunch of guys half his age. He now spends his day patrolling the highways of Texas..........still trying to "watch over and keep us safe".
On top of all that he volunteers to run this forum and offer insight and experience that only someone with his background could offer.

Carl, I want say thank you for you service and all that you do,
from all of us here at Yellowbullet in the gun forums.

I bought that SIg P238 "Semper Fi" edition this morning, and will be shipping it direct to Carl. I am sending the dealer the money order out first thing Monday morning.

Carl all I need from you to have you your local FFL dealer get a fax of his license off to him so he can ship it. PM me for the details.

If anybody else wants in on this I'll be more than happy to take a donation. If 60 people just kick in $10 bucks, it's covered.
............and Carl, don't even think about deleting this thread.......or I will personally deliver it......and we will "dance"

·
102,312 Posts
Holy shit man, no kidding I am getting a little teary eyed right now. Thanks man. I will have to post the FFL info Monday. We have one in our gun club here, and he won't be back until Monday.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'll get an adress PM'd or you guys can send it paypal as a gift. I have to run some errands right now .Ill be back later today to update.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy shit man, no kidding I am getting a little teary eyed right now. Thanks man. I will have to post the FFL info Monday. We have one in our gun club here, and he won't be back until Monday.
No Kidding......and thank you friend.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
thank you for your service and please post the paypal info. i'm in for 10.

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
That's an awesome thing to and Carl is way more than worthy, he earned it. Count me in as well. How are we doing this? PayPal gift? Or?

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
I'm in.... P.M. the PayPal info.....
Carl.... Hope you like it as much as I like mine...
To most of us... You're a pretty special guy... Thanks again, for your service...... Past and Present..
Denny

·
Registered
216 Posts
PM me the paypal info as well.

Carl, thank you for all you have done and continue to do.

Rob.

·
102,312 Posts
I better take tonight off I won't be able to concentrate thinking about this gesture. You guys are tremendous. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I better take tonight off I won't be able to concentrate thinking about this gesture. You guys are tremendous. Thanks everyone.

happy fr's day man.....take the day. im sure you earned it. lol.

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
I'm In!

I don't deal with paypal but I'll send a Money Order directly to you.

If that is not an option I will open a paypal account just to do this.

Thanks for your service OC!

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.