Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yellowbullet.com $1000 bonus for best wheel stand!

Clarkston, MI - The Milan Heads-up Racing program has been nothing less than a huge success for the 2005 season. All the racers have stepped up to the plate to bring its fans the most action packed racing event in the country. The Race Warz event only further complimented the Friday night events. YellowBullet.com and its members would like to step up to the plate. We will post a $1000 to the best wheel stand of the night on October 7th, 2005. We look forward to yet another Friday Night Heads-up event to cap off the season.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
will be going after your $1000 with the black chevelle. been working on it since last saturday doing some things on to get it to go straight and fixing the minor damages from the spin out and wheelie . got the ok from the owner to go for the money. by the way, is that offer good anytime during either elims or qualifying?

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Hey fatwax that chevelle really rock's I like the heavy chevy's , I've seen that thing launch I think the only way to fix it is a rear anti roll bar, good luck and give her hell

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
hey monty can I run in any class or do I have to run in the outLw, motor, rwyb or can I run the bracket class?

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its for the headsup classes only. This will be for qualifying and eliminations... The Milan crowd will decide who wins by their reaction.. I will consult with the Milan crew up in the tower to announce the winner.. This is for a $1000 of hard cash.. No checks to cash.. just money to spend.. So save the repairs for another day.. :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts