Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor Jared Lawyer who lives at 10242 CenterRidge Dr Joplin MO 64804 and has a nice Dragster
Is a childish irresponsible ass and so are his friends and family.

A few years back they were playing on a dunebuggy and lost control of it and wiped out my mailbox.
I didn't see it happen so I said fuck it and replaced it on my own.

Now I'm disabled and the dickhead knows it.
SUNDAY about 6PM while my woman is in the kitchen she sees Jared's dually fishtailing up the street and crash over our mailbox.
NOW does the dickhead stop and say he's sorry?
No he goes home and hides like a little pussy.
His girlfriend was behind Jared and witnessed it too but she too hid and no one would answer the door when my woman went knocking on their door.
So we called the Sheriff since it is a hit and run accident involving property damages.
Hiring someone to buy assemble the box, set the 4x4 post in concrete and add the lettering is about $300

Jared could have been a man and offered to replace the box but he hasn't

Those pussies wouldn't even answer the door when the Deputies knocked.
They do have their tags and will be spotted soon.

I am filing charges with the County and will take them to small claims court too.

Jared COULD have filed it with his INS co and not garnered and points against his INS as the damages are far less than $750

ANYWAY Bullet members is there any thing else I should do?

If you see him at the races or a fishing tournament, splashwater on him he deserves it and MORE.

·
Busy being a cunt
30,226 Posts
Pay the bucks to get the road sealed, it'll be funny as fuck to see the cunt roll his roof over your letterbox :p

·
Registered
13,498 Posts
He was probably drunk and didn't want to get arrested. Looks like a phucking snowflake.

Phuck his old lady... right in the pussy! :supz:

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
Maybe he was drunk, and figures that whatever the cost is later to replace your property, is much less than going to jail and lawyer fee's.

·
Registered
13,941 Posts
Dial three sixty two four three sixty. He leads a life of crime.

I agree with others, fuck his girlfriend in the pussy or the butt. I'd do the butt just to add emphasis.

On a serious not unless you're able to physically do something I'd let the fuzz deal with it.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
"ANYWAY Bullet members is there any thing else I should do?"--- Yeah learn how to spell sought, that way he will know you are an educated enemy and be scared to fuck with you:)

·
Registered
13,498 Posts
Is there a warrant out for him, since the police report?

I would definitely file a civil suit. His dually should bear some damage from your mailbox. Seems like he would have been arrested.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Give him a flat tire every week until you feel you are even.

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,555 Posts
If he is a dragster guy, telling his car is a "pipe rack" and that fans go to the toilet when he comes out to race will totally destroy him.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
Wait about a month. Take the old one, remove your house numbers/name and throw it on top of his roof at 3AM.

Use gloves.....;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
300 bucks, your getting fucked.

My neighbor Jared Lawyer who lives at 10242 CenterRidge Dr Joplin MO 64804 and has a nice Dragster
Is a childish irresponsible ass and so are his friends and family.

A few years back they were playing on a dunebuggy and lost control of it and wiped out my mailbox.
I didn't see it happen so I said fuck it and replaced it on my own.

Now I'm disabled and the dickhead knows it.
SUNDAY about 6PM while my woman is in the kitchen she sees Jared's dually fishtailing up the street and crash over our mailbox.
NOW does the dickhead stop and say he's sorry?
No he goes home and hides like a little pussy.
His girlfriend was behind Jared and witnessed it too but she too hid and no one would answer the door when my woman went knocking on their door.
So we called the Sheriff since it is a hit and run accident involving property damages.
Hiring someone to buy assemble the box, set the 4x4 post in concrete and add the lettering is about $300

Jared could have been a man and offered to replace the box but he hasn't

Those pussies wouldn't even answer the door when the Deputies knocked.
They do have their tags and will be spotted soon.

I am filing charges with the County and will take them to small claims court too.

Jared COULD have filed it with his INS co and not garnered and points against his INS as the damages are far less than $750

ANYWAY Bullet members is there any thing else I should do?

If you see him at the races or a fishing tournament, splashwater on him he deserves it and MORE.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
You have to be careful building a heavy duty mailbox. My Grandpa built a really heavy duty one after his was taken out by cars atlas a dozen times. He was a welder and fabricator and went to town on one and less than 3 days after they put it in he woke up to a car folded up around the mailbox. Lucky it was years ago and they just made him replace it with one that would break away.

Fast forward to 6 years ago I had a buddy build me a brick mailbox and I was talking to him about making it solid and sturdy and he said you can get into deep shit if someone hits it and gets hurt. He makes them were the whole thing will break away from the base so you can stand it back up.

It sucks you have to do that but check your local laws. You can probably get a decent brick mailbox for $300.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts