Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to thank Tyler Clark of Wicked Grapfixx for the design and printing of the shirts.. This guy went up and beyond to help out.. Shit the guy even forked over some BIG money out of his own pocket on overnight charges to have the shirts here tomorrow!! Yes I said tomorrow!!! :shock: :shock: I will bring them to Milan with me if they get here before I leave. UPS is hit or miss when they stop off at the house usually and no telling when they will come.. Anyway shirts will go for $10.00 unless you are a girl who is registered on this site.. Then its free... :-D I believe shipping will be around $3.00 if it needs to be shipped. I will give my PayPal account address if needed... :D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kelly get all dolled up.. I will take a picture of you in one for promotional reason.. You would do that for us wouldn't you? :D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I aint the man Tyler is.. He says the shirts look killer.. To be honest I had him do some shirts last year and he did a great job.. So I look forward to the same quality.. :D If you're in need for some T's make sure you give him a call..

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I have to chime in here too........ Tyler is doing some shirts for our Outlaw Clash at Immokalee and let me tell you he IS THE MAN! Can't wait to see the YB shirts also, especially if they are 14 sizes to small and on a hottie! (Kelly)

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Kelly, I'm bringing my crew guy down to meet you. I told him you were back on the market. He's in the gym right now trying to get pumped up properly. :wink:

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Jim Monson said:
Kelly, I'm bringing my crew guy down to meet you. I told him you were back on the market. He's in the gym right now trying to get pumped up properly. :wink:
hehe, is this the one you had been talkin bout before? im sooooo late today, i should be on the road right now......imma get there as soon as i can, i'll be on the starting line or in the Beebe pits :)

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There was a mistake last night on this. Seems Brad and Outlaw are the same people. I had gotten a few e-mails without screen names and made a mistake. So Bruce Sneed gets the last one. Bruce I will bring it to Milan tonight or ship it if I leave before they come.. :D

·
Registered
993 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
There was a mistake last night on this. Seems Brad and Outlaw are the same people. I had gotten a few e-mails without screen names and made a mistake. So Bruce Sneed gets the last one. Bruce I will bring it to Milan tonight or ship it if I leave before they come.. :D
WOW thanks Monty I had some shirts made also I'll save one for you :-D

If anyone else wants one just stop by I dont have a whole lot.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Hey Bruce I'll stop by and pick one up from you, and sport it in Orlando next week with the YellowBullet one.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts