Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK So Monty and I have been pulling our hair out going over the band line up .......... We couldn't agree on the headline band and with that deadlock came an idea :smt115 ....... Everything at the YB Nats is for YOU the members and we know there are some of you that are in bands/play an instrument/sing.

So here's the deal ..... we will supply a house band (made up from the best talent on the east coast) and if you play a particlular instrument you can join in (that house band guy will sit out or play with you) if you have a group YOU ALL CAN PLAY ....... If you want to sing they will play for you!

We will supply ALL SOUND EQUIPMENT and a SOUND GUY NO Need to bring anything but your own instrument .......... We will have drums

Monty will open the 2 hour trainwreck at 8pm Saturday Night and will go till approx 10pm and then into the pole dancing competition

DVD's of this will be available before Christmas ......... We're looking for a sponsor (s) now

All ideas are WELCOME and WANTED to make the YELLOW BULLET NATIONALS an Event to remember

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
Ahhh hell, just book Jackyl and call it good!!! Not to mention they put on one hell of a concert. They would fit in perfect with the BULLET crowd!!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh hell, just book Jackyl and call it good!!! Not to mention they put on one hell of a concert. They would fit in perfect with the BULLET crowd!!!
One band can't do the entire day ....... We're having bands on stage from noon Saturday on ....... We're mixin up the music

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,345 Posts
That's cool!! Maybe Jackyl could be the final band. They are definately a party band!!
Jackyl? Holly shit...talk about dragging up some stank from back in the day?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
oh lord train wreck is gonna be the right description I can't wait

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya'll are trying to make this into a WOODSTOCK/YELLOWBULLET race...Seems a bit interesting...
Monty and I know this is a holiday weekend and that is family time so we are putting extra entertainment in there with things for the women (cooking shows ect) and things for the kids to keep em bizzy.
No worries about anything other then "G" rated stuff till 10pm then we expect all kids will be tucked away.
We want this to be an enjoyable experience for ALL THAT ATTEND ...... So going the extra 1/4 mile to take the "BORING" out of the weekend for non racing family members is our goal.
We know some of you have to talk the Mrs into traveling on a holiday weekend so we're trying to cover some of the bases for you

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,345 Posts
These guys ARE the shit!!! Seen them twice and partied like no other!!!!!
I saw them once back in the 90's. They did a late night club date after opening for Aerosmith that night in our area. I will say it was a good time and they were a bunch of ya-hoo fucks.

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Monty and I know this is a holiday weekend and that is family time so we are putting extra entertainment in there with things for the women (cooking shows ect) and things for the kids to keep em bizzy.
No worries about anything other then "G" rated stuff till 10pm then we expect all kids will be tucked away.
We want this to be an enjoyable experience for ALL THAT ATTEND ...... So going the extra 1/4 mile to take the "BORING" out of the weekend for non racing family members is our goal.
We know some of you have to talk the Mrs into traveling on a holiday weekend so we're trying to cover some of the bases for you
Sounds like a hell of an event...It's the weekend of my B'day so I may have to come celebrate

1 - 20 of 59 Posts