Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on in awhile, but just wanted to say I am pumped for Cecil this weekend!!! Gonna be awesome racing and the place is already packed! If you get a chance, come on up and say Hi in the tower!
Remember any racers or sponsors that want to come up throughout the weekend and have an interview you are more then welcome to come to the tower!(esp. during downtime)
Sponsors/racers if you have any information you want me to announce over the weekend either drop it off to the tower or email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Lee "TEC" Sebring
or my MDIR nickname now "Dr. Radial"

·
Registered
22,769 Posts
Can you announce that YB Stewie will be taking it in the ass in the men's room from 9 to 5 daily.

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
83 degrees and lower humidity than we've been having. Very low chance of rain. should be a chamber of commerce weekend.

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Hopefully he wont have to announce move the non needed golf cart sitting fools from the starting line 20000 times:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Out of curiosity what's it cost to spectate? We'll be coming in late Friday night for the Saturday and Sunday festivities.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Out of curiosity what's it cost to spectate? We'll be coming in late Friday night for the Saturday and Sunday festivities.
General Admission

Thursday $10.00
Friday $20.00 per person
Saturday $25.00 per person
Sunday $25.00 per person
3 Day Weekend $60.00 per person
2 Day Saturday and Sunday $40.00 per person
Kids 7 & under - Free

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
General Admission

Thursday $10.00
Friday $20.00 per person
Saturday $25.00 per person
Sunday $25.00 per person
3 Day Weekend $60.00 per person
2 Day Saturday and Sunday $40.00 per person
Kids 7 & under - Free
Cool. Leaves plenty of money for whisky!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Lee, Lexi said that since she wasn't there for the happy birthday this year she wanted to announce with you.. She has been practicing the TEC..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts