Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This award will be presented at the 2014 YB Nationals to the best Videographer/Photographer. The winner will also receive 100 cash from me. If anyone would like to add to the cash award please let me know. Arnie was a unique individual who loved drag racing and all of its personalities. God willing , it will be a blessing to honor him each year. Here's to you Arnie.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Whoever wins it should be honored!

·
Full Force Racing TTFMF
2,657 Posts
Very cool buddy :cool:

·
Confused Racer
42,015 Posts
Awesome Idea Joe, I'll kick $100.00 in also

This award will be presented at the 2014 YB Nationals to the best Videographer/Photographer. The winner will also receive 100 cash from me. If anyone would like to add to the cash award please let me know. Arnie was a unique individual who loved drag racing and all of its personalities. God willing , it will be a blessing to honor him each year. Here's to you Arnie.

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Bob,

Monty will announce the winner after all photos and videos have been posted up. Thanks for contributing towards this award I'm certain Arnie would have appreciated it.

Take it easy
Thanks Joe...

I looked at the ton of pictures the past two days and one guys photos really pop out... I have a few more I need to look at before making a decision..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts