Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What other website gives more to their members then Yellow Bullet. I say nobody.. Yellow Bullet national was great last yrs can't wait for this yrs. It's was the most fun I ever had at the track. It would be great if they could get the sponsors and do a spring national and maybe have it at MIR OR Capital race track. I would give my time for free to help to get it done.

What do you guy's think

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
U MEANT ONCE U GO BLACKBULLET RIGHT..................................LOL

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to get a new YB shirt the one I bought at the national got something on it and can't get out. So now I can only wear it at home or in the shop that sucks.lol. I should have bought 2 like I wanted too, I know better this yr.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What would be cool if YB had 4 national events a yr.Use the nhra and ihra rule book. You can have a sponsor for your car but no more then $10,000.00 a yr.You can't hire someone to drive your car you must drive it yourself. You must transport your own car to the track and you can't pay someone to work on the car at the track. That way the guy that works hard is the one that has the best chance to win not someone with money.

·
Race Car Poor
8,359 Posts
i used to frequent 3 other sites until i joined here... now i dont even remember what the others were, nor do i care

·
Registered
864 Posts
"Phuckstick" and "Hossin" are used daily in my vocabulary.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
I can get to yellowbullet with the touch of a button on the top of my keyboard

1 - 20 of 22 Posts