Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I've noticed here is you had better watch this place every 3-4 hours, or a thread your following could end up on page 4 in a hurry! I've posted on a preticular thread and returned here the next day only to find that thread was already on page 6! I was like.....WTF!!!

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
One thing I've noticed here is you had better watch this place every 3-4 hours, or a thread your following could end up on page 4 in a hurry! I've posted on a preticular thread and returned here the next day only to find that thread was already on page 6! I was like.....WTF!!!
:-Yap:finga::finga:YBBitch:YBBitch:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
When I go away for a weekend I used to try to catch up........ Then I was behind again so for the sake of my sanatity (loosly stated) I just go on and don't worry about catchin up :confused:

·
I've Got The Cure
2,629 Posts
When I go away for a weekend I used to try to catch up........ Then I was behind again so for the sake of my sanatity (loosly stated) I just go on and don't worry about catchin up :confused:
Whats it like living in the dark Jimmy???:smt102
Not ever knowing the out come of things...:p

who you trying to shit huh???:finga:

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
nothing like coming back the next day to a thread that has another 40 pages. As you try to catch up , by the time you get to page 40 theres another 5 pages.

MFer's can talk some shit around here cant they!

·
Registered
16,594 Posts
Who cares...........anything you read/posted on YB yesterday..........is yesterdays news!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts