Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing how the store is closed i'll ask here so i'm prepared when it opens. Do they take PayPal. I have some money in there but if Monty doesnt take paypal I will just transfer it out. If he does I will leave it there to buy some stuff this way my wife doesnt see money leaving the checking account for T-shirt and stickers. I know go ahead and say it... Works slow and its hard to justify spending the money on YB store stuff.

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
Yes Monty takes paypal .

·
OBR's ONLY Heads Up Racer
1,646 Posts
There is no shame in padding the budget for stickers. They are a very important part of the racing program!!!:cool:....just ask me!!;)

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is no shame in padding the budget for stickers. They are a very important part of the racing program!!!:cool:....just ask me!!;)
Yeah I love car racing stickers. My wife makes fun of me when I get parts and theres not sticker in the box.

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Seeing how the store is closed i'll ask here so i'm prepared when it opens. Do they take PayPal. I have some money in there but if Monty doesnt take paypal I will just transfer it out. If he does I will leave it there to buy some stuff this way my wife doesnt see money leaving the checking account for T-shirt and stickers. I know go ahead and say it... Works slow and its hard to justify spending the money on YB store stuff.
I think he only takes pay pal.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Damn! Ok, I'll just order a carton of Camel No. 9's, a YB t-shirt, Mini-thins and some beef jerky.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts