Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Back to racing again!
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard YellowBullet stickers are back. Where can we order them?

·
Registered
577 Posts
It depends on what you are putting it on, might be an extra one in Goffstown. It was gonna go on an Arctic Cat but.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Hey Scott.....this ain't Amsnow by any stretch....good luck....if you want one with the bottle on it...pm me....no joke....Mike

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
yeah your right i got nothing to do but bone him for a envolope.:rolleyes:
How many threads have people started askin about YB stuff and get skinned up for it? usually theres a verbal bashing with a few rick rolls along the way.
By all means if your into mailing off stickers on request Ill send everyone your way when they ask from now on.:smt102

·
Registered
11,168 Posts
How many threads have people started askin about YB stuff and get skinned up for it? usually theres a verbal bashing with a few rick rolls along the way.
By all means if your into mailing off stickers on request Ill send everyone your way when they ask from now on.:smt102
It's called a nice guy. Ever heard of it? :cool:

·
Confused Racer
40,484 Posts
so people like you give people a hard time and here i am trying to help someone and get bashed for it?

·
Confused Racer
40,484 Posts
these are the reasons why i ask Monty to make people put their real name in the sigs. Maybe then they would own what they say.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts

just got my shipment in yesterday. the only way to get them is to p.m monty constantly. i had to p.m him a minimum of 10 to 15 times a day for weeks before he got back with me.

·
Registered
19,960 Posts
dam, when they shot my car for the mag, they made me remove my YB sticker-they dont peel off very good in a hurry, lol

1 - 20 of 98 Posts